Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: APR

LWB seats protection padding

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2016, 10:04 PM
carcrazyteen
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How much is a pair? I would like to order a set.
Old 04-27-2016, 11:41 PM
skl
Official Wednesday AM Red Bull F1 test driver
Rennlist Member

Received 936 Likes on 567 Posts

Just ordered a set for my Spyder... appreciate the rennlist discount... every little bit helps!

Just have to be extra careful until they arrive.
Old 05-01-2016, 04:05 PM
EXCLUSIVE OPTION
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default EXCLUSIVE OPTION Full Leather LWB Seat Bolster Protector GT4/GT3/RS/918/SPYDER

It is awesome to see when these very potent GT3RS models are actually driven the way they were engineered too, rather than beautiful stationary sculptures sitting in garages. Up front the bugs and road grime are the obvious give-away... but more telling are the condition of the infamous LWB seats!

As you can see from only a couple thousand miles of use the leather of the outer bolster looks shiny, worn and a bit creased up. The leather pad piece with no stitching is especially vulnerable to scratches. We have seen much worse cases with lower miles, depending on driver entry/exit technique, driver size/weight, and overall usage.

Installation will take 5-10 minutes per side. No tools required. No modifications necessary. Install and remove the EXCLUSIVE OPTION LWB Bolster Protector leather covers as many times as you like.

The EXCLUSIVE OPTION LWB Seat Bolster Protector is designed to fit over the vulnerable bolster areas protecting its leather surface. Best looking way to minimize the wear on these LWB seats.

Another GT3RS with our EXCLUSIVE OPTION LWB Bolster Protectors installed. This one in the matching Black Leather and Platinum Silver Deviated Stitching. It's hard to even notice but both passenger and driver seats have them installed!

Now this GT3RS is ready for many more miles of tearing up the tarmac... especially with some extra insurance for those delicate but awesome LWBs!

We appreciate the support and patience for those who have already ordered with us, each set of EXCLUSIVE OPTION LWB Bolster Protectors are meticulously handcrafted. We will notify you when your order is ready to ship. For those who are interested or would like to reserve a set, feel free to PM us with desired color combination. Thank you.
Old 05-18-2016, 04:21 PM
Rac10000
Rennlist Member

Received 45 Likes on 30 Posts

Has anyone from the Group Buy received their order yet?
Old 05-18-2016, 04:25 PM
rshanholtz
Rennlist Member

Received 166 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by Rac10000
I got a shipping notice so should see them next week latest.
Old 05-18-2016, 04:34 PM
Jimmy-D
Race Director

Received 1,452 Likes on 756 Posts

Should be here any day.
Old 05-18-2016, 04:48 PM
PhillyGT4
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I haven't seen anything, but I was on the *** end of ordering...
Old 05-18-2016, 05:08 PM
Crazy Eddie

Rennlist Member

Received 69 Likes on 52 Posts

Not trying to rain on anyone's parade here ...
I am currently very close to sourcing locally, a very similar piece at around 1/2 the cost.. It will be in factory leather etc ...
If anyone is interested please feel free to PM me
Kind regards
Ed
Old 05-18-2016, 06:23 PM
neanicu
Nordschleife Master

Received 350 Likes on 212 Posts

Originally Posted by Crazy Eddie
Not trying to rain on anyone's parade here ... I am currently very close to sourcing locally, a very similar piece at around 1/2 the cost.. It will be in factory leather etc ... If anyone is interested please feel free to PM me Kind regards Ed
Pm sent
Old 05-18-2016, 07:17 PM
morjo02
Racer

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

I am currently very close to sourcing locally, a very similar piece at around 1/2 the cost.. It will be in factory leather etc ...
Kind regards
Ed
PM sent
Old 05-18-2016, 07:59 PM
aras314
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Kind regards
Ed
PM sent
Old 05-18-2016, 08:05 PM
gt3rs.
Burning Brakes

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

pm sent
Old 05-18-2016, 08:20 PM
EXCLUSIVE OPTION
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default EXCLUSIVE OPTION LWB SEAT BOLSTER PROTECTOR GT4/GT3/RS/918/SPYDER

Most initial orders are en route via FEDEX. International Shipments are scheduled to follow shortly. Please check for tracking number. If you have not received a notice you can PM me with PP email for additional tracking information. Thank you so much for your patience, we have included a comprehensive instruction video in addition to written instructions with each order to assist in the installation process.

Below are pics of a beautiful local 991 GT3RS getting our tailor-made LWB Bolster Protectors installed. The leather covers really blend into the seat design with the matching Lava Orange Deviated Stitching. Install should take 5-minutes each side after being familiarized with the process. Looking forward to all of you guys getting those LWB seats protected!

All those who have ordered recently, we are working to process your order and get your tailored set out to you asap. If you are interested and would like to reserve a set of our LWB Seat Bolster Protectors please PM me.
Old 05-18-2016, 09:01 PM
Gilou Panizzi
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Great product! Unfortunately it seems that I can't be delivered in my country! Is there any private discussion possible about that?
Old 05-19-2016, 11:42 PM
unclejosh
Rennlist Member

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
Default I received and installed my side bolster protectors

Guys,

I installed my EO bolster protectors on my GT3 yesterday and was quite pleased with the fit and finish. Don't be afraid to put a little muscle into the installation to achieve a good fit. The quality is excellent as well. Yes, spendy, but it looks and feels oem.

Note: I pulled off driver seat and back Alcantara inserts fixed by velcro for easy access to the attachment points. Be careful with passenger side though - the seat cushion has a captive pin that inserts into a plastic receptical in addition to velcro, so be gentle and it will detach easily without damage. The drivers side does not have this additional fastening system.

Originally Posted by Rac10000

Quick Reply: LWB seats protection padding