Notices

Brad Penn oil in GTA

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 11:34 PM
george44
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Brad Penn oil in GTA

I am looking to buy a case of Brad Penn semi-synthetic 20W50, last I knew there was a dealer in Waterloo and one in Whitby I think but lost the addresses and telephones. Anybody has that handy, especially for the Kitchener-Waterloo place, have a friend there who can buy it for me. Or if there is anybody in Toronto/Mississauga/Oakville/Burlington/Hamilton/Niagara that would be even better. Many thanks

George
Old 03-26-2009, 09:00 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,118 Likes on 800 Posts

george go to the main forum this one is deader than a door nail
Old 03-26-2009, 10:31 PM
b5audia4
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just picked up mine this week. When I find my invoice, I will post the contact info. I got it from RP Oil in Whitby and picked it up at their Mississauga location.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:47 PM
george44
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Yeah, I've noticed there is not much activity here to say the least. I managed to find the e-mail from last year with the names of the two places in Ontario that are Brad Penn distributors and carry this oil, W.H.Lubricants in Waterloo and R.P.Oil in Whitby. W.H has a warehouse in Mississauga but that does not help me very much as they are only opened 9 to 5 and closed on Sat and on Sun. But they did deliver to my door in Burlington for an extra 10 bucks so I ordered from them. Problem solved. Thank you,

George

Quick Reply: Brad Penn oil in GTA