Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I'll let you guys know how they fit.....haha
Old 12-30-2007, 10:21 PM
Danny_Ocean
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cole328
I'll let you guys know how they fit.....haha
You won't be able to see 'em after the Missus knocks both your eyes shut...
Old 12-30-2007, 10:22 PM
Danny_Ocean
Pro

Originally Posted by porschedog
(I think the girls's name is Maisa or something like that) and she made it clear to me that this was the only way I was ever gonna see that chick's undies... She bought a few pair of blue thongs with sparkles - some lucky bastard will be happy to see them.
Thanks for calling me... I could've made it there in 7 mins...

You should have insisted she try them on for you. Technically speaking, the tip you left yesterday was paying for them.

Last edited by Danny_Ocean; 12-30-2007 at 11:14 PM.
Old 12-31-2007, 04:40 AM
porschedog
Rennlist Member

Received 321 Likes on 209 Posts

"You'll let us know how they fit"? Um, Scott, we'd rather not think about YOU wearing them... (She said she had the impression that you might want to get into her shorts - by wearing them)

Actually, and in a "Dear Penthouse, I never would have believed this is it hadn't happened to me" way, as I was holding Maisa-the-hot-Hooter's-babe's items for her in the fitting room as she tried them on - one by one - and she had a LOT of items to try on - she said something about her and our wives and DO's gf getting together because, and I quote, she "prefers the company of women to a bunch of car-crazed little boys."

Yeah, you guessed it - then I woke up.
Old 12-31-2007, 08:11 AM
cole328
Three Wheelin'

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

ha a tough crowd
Old 12-31-2007, 09:08 AM
SPIKES
Rennlist Member

Received 101 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by porschedog
"You'll let us know how they fit"? Um, Scott, we'd rather not think about YOU wearing them... (She said she had the impression that you might want to get into her shorts - by wearing them)

Actually, and in a "Dear Penthouse, I never would have believed this is it hadn't happened to me" way, as I was holding Maisa-the-hot-Hooter's-babe's items for her in the fitting room as she tried them on - one by one - and she had a LOT of items to try on - she said something about her and our wives and DO's gf getting together because, and I quote, she "prefers the company of women to a bunch of car-crazed little boys."

Yeah, you guessed it - then I woke up.
porschedog........demons keeping you awake at 3.40A.M
Old 12-31-2007, 11:28 AM
porschedog
Rennlist Member

Yeah, an 11-pound female long-haired dachshund named Olivia, who jumped out of bed, pounded on the french doors in her "You have 1.5 minutes to get your butt out of bed to let me go outside or I'll pee on the oriental at the foot of the bed, right where you'll step into it"

I've learned not o argue with Olivia - she always wins. Once Olivia was up and out, the rest of the pack Vicki, Trace, Morgan and Casey, decided to go outside and romp, sniff bushes, bark loudly and generally wander aimlessly in the dark for 15 minutes. After I managed to get them all inside, they decided it was time for a Milk Bone party. 20 minutes and about that many Milk Bones later, they all looked at me in horror as if to say "Do you have ANY idea of what time it is? Why the f*** (dachshunds use foul language) did you drag us out of bed so early, you crazed hairless pink monkey???" and all trooped down the hall to the bedroom, determined to get the best spot next to the still-snoring-like-a-lumberjack WereWife. In between, I did what any of us would do - I checked rennlist.
Old 01-21-2008, 12:22 PM
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 196 Likes on 131 Posts

I thought someone was putting together a Lake Okeechobee run? Any get togethers commin on soon?
Old 01-21-2008, 06:35 PM
porschedog
Rennlist Member

I'm always game for a run to Lake O.

A few months back, Capt B and I cruised up that way to Roland Martin's for lunch. I'd come up via 27, but you could zip across from WPB or go back that way.

I've got to build a Mardi Gras float this weekend (downtown Hollywood does a Mardi Gras parade), but how's the first weekend in February look?

And.... for "other runs" there's Polo in Palm Beach. We cold do a tailgate thing (minus the tailgates, although I do have a classic-just-like-Ralph-Lauren's-Jeep Grand Wagoneer with a big-*** tailgate).
Old 01-23-2008, 09:24 PM
CaptB412
Rennlist Member

Received 20 Likes on 7 Posts

How about another Hooter's meet? We should do a regular meet. What goes better with the P-Cars than Hooters?
Old 01-23-2008, 10:49 PM
Danny_Ocean
Pro

Originally Posted by CaptB412
What goes better with the P-Cars than Hooters?

F-Cars & strippers.... (Well, you asked).

I'm ready for another meet. Wanna try another Hooters? I'm not allowed back at the Andrews location.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:23 PM
CaptB412
Rennlist Member

How about the Hooters in Pompano on Federal Highway - they have a nice little area to park the p-cars...I agree Danny - the Hooters on Andrews is dangerous - met my 2nd wife there!
Old 01-24-2008, 11:55 PM
Danny_Ocean
Pro

...met my 2nd wife there!

Isn't bigamy illegal?

Anywhoo...Hooters on Federal in Pompano sounds good.

Day/date? I have to work this weekend (and weather is iffy...and I know you'll be @ Cavallino or SuperCar Weekend).

SuperBowl XLII is next Sunday.

That leaves 2/2/08 ???
Old 01-25-2008, 12:13 AM
CaptB412
Rennlist Member

bigamy - ha ha... I wish - would have been cheaper to keep either or both of them!

My first divorce lawyer went out and bought a new Jag the day after I gave her the retainer, the second time I was smart - I just asked how much and wrote the damn check!
Old 01-25-2008, 12:46 AM
Danny_Ocean
Pro

My first divorce lawyer went out and bought a new Jag the day after I gave her the retainer, the second time I was smart - I just asked how much and wrote the damn check!

Perpetual bachelor for this very reason...(that and the fact no woman can stand me for longer than 15 mins.).

Sooo...

Anyone else up for Hooter's on 2/2? (Perhaps we should start another thread?).

Quick Reply: Looking to organize some regular get togethers