DCI Go-Kart Enduro

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2007, 08:18 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ahhh Juha, my favorite Finn,
Well Petu is off to finland , something about taking care of the sporting federation for it's most recent embarrassing moment , someone else will have to handle this karting stuff.
MJ you and the finn have been practicing , you guys start from the back and of course the flyweights have to carry ballast ...
Old 12-19-2007, 11:56 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Are kids allowed?
My son and I will be down in FL at Moroso for 2 weeks in February for the Florida Winter Tour www.floridawintertour.com in Jr Rotax and JICA.

Of course, there might be an issue with Mr. A. Wayne, since my son's kart chassis are Maranello, built in Maranello, painted red......
Old 12-25-2007, 05:35 PM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
Ahhh Juha, my favorite Finn,
Well Petu is off to finland , something about taking care of the sporting federation for it's most recent embarrassing moment , someone else will have to handle this karting stuff.
MJ you and the finn have been practicing , you guys start from the back and of course the flyweights have to carry ballast ...
Wayne, you know only people without talent need practice which means me & MJ haven't been driving for a long time (I had only two events in 2007 and MJ last drov for real, when? 2 years ago?).

Originally Posted by ltc
Are kids allowed?
My son and I will be down in FL at Moroso for 2 weeks in February for the Florida Winter Tour www.floridawintertour.com in Jr Rotax and JICA.

Of course, there might be an issue with Mr. A. Wayne, since my son's kart chassis are Maranello, built in Maranello, painted red......
Of course! But since he's basically a pro, he might have to race with Wayne's team (to keep the overall speed up)...

Last edited by Flying Finn; 12-29-2007 at 07:25 PM.
Old 12-26-2007, 03:18 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Finn,
Is this going to happen in January, keep it down to 2, 15-20 min sessions , if not you will scare some away , just my thought as , those not use to karts will find it more than enough seat time.....
Old 12-28-2007, 09:53 AM
jda407
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

WELCOME BACK MITCH!!!!!!

Quick Reply: DCI Go-Kart Enduro