Notices

Photo frustration!

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2012, 05:34 PM
tnuvo
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Photo frustration!

I have tried over and over to upload photos from my computer to my member area, only to have it say upload failed every time. I've been able to upload photos from my IPhone to an album I created in my member area, but then can't seem to post them in a thread. Every time I insert one, then try to go back to my album to copy and paste another to put in the thread, my thread is completely wiped clean! Also can't figure how to use one of the photos for my avatar. I've read the other threads here on this problem, but none of the suggestions seem to help me solve this problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Many thanks!
Old 03-31-2012, 06:27 PM
911SLOW
Admin
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 126 Likes on 99 Posts

I don't think you can attach or upload directly from the Iphone.

You can change your avatar with the RL app though and upload through an outside service.

From your computer, to attach a (properly sized to under 140kb and smaller than 1024/768) picture, please:

Click
"Go Advanced"
"Manage Attachments"
"Browse" (up to 5 files.pics)

Select your picture
Click
"Upload"
"Close this window"
"Submit Reply"

I can attach a picture here so I can't find a problem , I also tried to upload one in my gallery and it works fine.

Here is the link:

https://rennlist.com/forums/members/...5110-ag_al.jpg

Please, send me a PM with your email so that I can take care of your avatar, until you get more comfortable with the uploading procedures.

Best,
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Photo frustration!