Notices

Theres an APP for that... unless

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2012 | 10:30 AM
JohnKoaWood
Nordschleife Master

Default Theres an APP for that... unless

I have an iPhone 4, running the Rennlist app.. Verizon network

When using the app, all forums load, posting is a bit clunky at first but pretty easy to get the hang of..

HOWEVER.. spring is here, and I am getting more and more busy.. I find myself using the app more and more..

UNTIL... I need to do anything with private messages... the banner at the top says I have new notifications, and the notifications screen tells me I have new PMs (along with the rest...)

BUT, when I select either private messages, or the PMs from the notification screen I get an outdated PM list... and there is ZERO way apparent to update this (as in the forums each one has the "update" button that refreshes the current view)...

Am I missing something?

If I am waiting for a message, or need to send one, I end up having to switch over to the browser based mobile site... which sucks more than the app does.... way more...
Old 04-10-2012 | 02:53 PM
Robb M.
IB Staff

Do you know how to access the app bar, and close an app?

Close the app completely, and it should refresh your PM list. Not idea, but it does work, I tested with the PM you sent me.

cheers,
robb
Old 04-10-2012 | 03:19 PM
JohnKoaWood
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by Robb M.
Do you know how to access the app bar, and close an app?

Close the app completely, and it should refresh your PM list. Not idea, but it does work, I tested with the PM you sent me.

cheers,
robb
I had been doing that (since november).. to recieve PMs..

Just thought I would post as the SENT box refreshes every time you select it.. but the IN box doesnt.. and I am receiving a few more PMs now that the weather is turning warm, and all the bears are coming out of hybernation...

Quick Reply: Theres an APP for that... unless