Notices

Hello, Internet Brands? This is a little much...

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 03:01 PM
964speed
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DrJupeman
One would expect that if you pay for membership you wouldn't be bombarded with ads to boot. What's the point of paying for membership if you have to see the same ads as a non-payer? Thus my point that a non-paying user would view the ads differently than a paying member.

It is not a matter of paying $18 a year to be right or wrong, it is the perspective one gains by making the financial commitment to the community.
I understand your point much more clearly now! Thank you - my apologies for calling you a jerk! Seriously please accept my apology
Old 09-09-2008, 03:20 PM
jimq
Burgled
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

OT = Off topic forum
Thats were these arguments belong.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:24 PM
964speed
Pro

Originally Posted by jimq
OT = Off topic forum
Thats were these arguments belong.
Thank you for the clarification
Old 09-09-2008, 04:12 PM
Steven C.
Rennlist Member

Received 65 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by sgoldberg
I understand your point much more clearly now! Thank you - my apologies for calling you a jerk! Seriously please accept my apology
OK GREAT! This is over now and sgoldberg did the right thing. Could have happened 3 pages back...but it happened. This kind of stuff is why I quit hanging on the 996 board so please lets don't send this board here any more I think Dell can second this one for me?
Old 09-09-2008, 04:18 PM
TR6
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is it safe to start reading this thread again? I bailed out at a page and half....
Old 09-09-2008, 04:24 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by TR6
Is it safe to start reading this thread again? I bailed out at a page and half....
Yes, apparently his meds have begun working.
Old 09-09-2008, 04:25 PM
964speed
Pro

BTW I did pay for the service of this forum - However, I am still listed as a "USER"
Old 09-09-2008, 04:27 PM
964speed
Pro

Default what an ugly thing to say!

Originally Posted by ltc
Yes, apparently his meds have begun working.
what an ugly thing to say! I personal don't need/ use meds, but I sure there are some users on this forum that may take offense to that comment!
Old 09-09-2008, 04:43 PM
jimq
Burgled
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

what an ugly thing to say! I personal don't need/ use meds, but I sure there are some users on this forum that may take offense to that comment!
Hey my doctor has me me on rat poison (warfarin) I am insulted
Old 09-09-2008, 06:05 PM
J richard
Rennlist Member

Received 39 Likes on 28 Posts

BTW I did pay for the service of this forum - However, I am still listed as a "USER"
Yes, but at least you're not a tool...

It's a bit funny to see MM paying for the privilage of getting their asses handed to themselves on a public forum, in the end I think market pressures will take care of this and they will pull their banner due to bad pub...(or at least I can hope)...
Old 09-09-2008, 07:56 PM
tbennett017
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

it is strange to see 928 focused ads at the top of the 964 column...
Old 09-09-2008, 08:50 PM
Bull
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My feeling are so hurt! LOL - I guess both of you can go scratch! Clearly this board is full of A$$ holes - I merely answered a question with my opinion, but the that fact that I did so at time when I did not pay the 17.95 for my yearly fee makes the jerk's opinion more valid?! WHAT THE F*&K! Wow ! I couldn't possible care less about this person family situation! I gather his feelings are about equal for my family situation!

Maybe if he would have only respected another person opinion instead writing some dumb things this would not have started!

As far as my english, I am very sorry! - I Didn't realize class was in session, I guess no one here makes errors in spelling or gramma - only in character - Must be nice to be GODs!

Oh yeap - why don't you guys just quite the board becuase MM advertises here - That sounds like a great idea...My God toughen up! You are so thin skined...LOL
Thank you for stepping up early and identifying yourself as what you really are....not much! We usually need to wait a while before some idiot identifies themselves. Anyone who accepts that "apology" 3-4 pages later is just teaching the baby to cry! See you in OT goldburg.
Old 09-09-2008, 09:23 PM
964speed
Pro

Originally Posted by Bull
Thank you for stepping up early and identifying yourself as what you really are....not much! We usually need to wait a while before some idiot identifies themselves. Anyone who accepts that "apology" 3-4 pages later is just teaching the baby to cry! See you in OT goldburg.
Bob or is it Bull or is it BULL **** what do you go by? Anyway this was over, but I guess you want to stoke the flames more - WHY? Do you take joy in being an a$$ let it end! My last name is Goldberg! not GOLDBURG

btw THE APOLOGY WASN'T TO YOU!
Old 09-09-2008, 09:40 PM
deep_uv
RIP

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bob or is it Bull or is it BULL **** what do you go by? Anyway this was over, but I guess you want to stoke the flames more - WHY? Do you take joy in being an a$$ let it end! My last name is Goldberg! not GOLDBURG

btw THE APOLOGY WASN'T TO YOU!
Dude......
Old 09-09-2008, 09:44 PM
LouZ
Addict
Rennlist Member

Location: Philly Area ----- George Washington took a dump in my backyard!
Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

Who remembers that dude from France that hung out for a couple of weeks back in '05 or '06?

I need a good laugh and want to "search" for his posts.