Notices

Having trouble figuring out how to update to member status

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2012, 10:35 AM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts

Umm - a couple of things..??

"Lifetime Memberships" have never been for sale, nor ever sold at any price? Rather, they were granted to Rennlist Members who did something "special" for this community and it's members by - well - "me" until mid-year 2008, and after that - Bob, myself and the Moderators.....

As for folks being downgraded from the annual or two year subscription, yes.. There have been several (hundred?? ) notices, threads, posts discussing the same..??

Best to you!

John
Old 12-05-2012, 11:00 AM
YourFace
Spark-plug-girl
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by John D.
Umm - a couple of things..??

"Lifetime memberships" have never been for sale, nor ever sold at any price? Rather, they were granted to Rennlist Members who did something "special" for this community and it's members by - well - "me" until mid-year 2008, and after that - Bob, myself and the Moderators.....

As for folks being downgraded from the annual or two year subscription, yes.. There have been several (hundred?? ) notices, threads, posts discussing the same..??

Best to you!

John
What about gitches like me .. so are you guys like just busy or like really busy? I say, just take one glitch at a time and everything will be all set eventually.. If there is anything I can do.. ask Fast Franny
Old 12-05-2012, 11:03 AM
John D.
Banned

I love gitches..! I dated one once - and, it was prolly the most memorable dates I ever had in my "formative years"??? How was your gitch..??

Yer' Frend

John D.
Old 12-05-2012, 11:17 AM
YourFace
Spark-plug-girl
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by John D.
I love gitches..! I dated one once - and, it was prolly the most memorable dates I ever had in my "formative years"??? How was your gitch..??

Yer' Frend

John D.
Lovely.. With the L.. the L in my title is invisible.. I figured why add a letter in a word that are not sounded like "wholly".. rather,holly molly.. you guys must be really really like really be busy with this gitch. This site was amazing in Circa '98 and it still is with all the gitches, witches, itches, b'ishes..
and floating glitches. Where else can one be called a gitch and be reminded how funny life is everytime you add a word in word association. Your fwend.. fast tanny
Old 12-05-2012, 11:29 AM
reno808
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Add me to the list please
Old 12-05-2012, 11:33 AM
Robb M.
IB Staff

Received 719 Likes on 498 Posts

I have gone through this thread, and updated everyone whom I could verify had a subscription previously.
meine911, sadly the app doesn't work with the subscription page. Are you able to load the full site on your iPad using Safari? You're able to subscribe as a member that way.

I am not able to verify a transaction ever having been placed by the following accounts. If you feel this is in error, please PM, or email your receipt from the time you subscribed, and we can make the necessary adjustments to your accounts ASAP.

harpo
deep_purple
MLindgren
disasterman
reno808

cheers,
robb
Old 12-05-2012, 12:21 PM
Racerrob
Rennlist Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Just to let you know, mine was already fixed through an email to your marketing departement but I was also shut off. FYI, I renewed through the site with paypal.
Old 12-05-2012, 01:19 PM
Randy V
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 98 Likes on 66 Posts

Suggest you make the link in the topped message a live link so folks can just click on it - or else instruct them to copy/paste the URL into their browser:
Attached Images  
Old 12-05-2012, 01:48 PM
deep_purple
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Robb M.
I have gone through this thread, and updated everyone whom I could verify had a subscription previously.
meine911, sadly the app doesn't work with the subscription page. Are you able to load the full site on your iPad using Safari? You're able to subscribe as a member that way.

I am not able to verify a transaction ever having been placed by the following accounts. If you feel this is in error, please PM, or email your receipt from the time you subscribed, and we can make the necessary adjustments to your accounts ASAP.

harpo
deep_purple
MLindgren
disasterman
reno808

cheers,
robb
Thank you for checking this.

I subscribed and the changes seem to have taken effect immediately!

You can cross my name from your list - thanks again.

Cheers
Old 12-05-2012, 02:05 PM
analogmike
Rennlist Member

Received 103 Likes on 43 Posts

I renewed but seem to not be listed as a member too.
Old 12-05-2012, 02:23 PM
Robb M.
IB Staff

Received 719 Likes on 498 Posts

Originally Posted by analogmike
I renewed but seem to not be listed as a member too.
fixed with apologies!
Old 12-05-2012, 04:31 PM
switchcars
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 470 Likes on 191 Posts
Default PM box capacity reduced & signature gone?

Just checking - my capacity in my PM box went from 1k to 250 since I last logged in. Can't send or receive PMs as a result.

Any ideas as to why this happened? Thank you!

Oh. And I just realized that my signature disappeared.

Last edited by switchcars; 12-05-2012 at 04:34 PM. Reason: added info
Old 12-05-2012, 04:42 PM
Bob Rouleau

Still plays with cars.
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 256 Likes on 119 Posts

Folks, if you need to rejoin, you can safely click on Premium Membership at the top right of any page. The problem with "authorize.net" has been resolved.

Regards,
Old 12-05-2012, 04:58 PM
switchcars
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 470 Likes on 191 Posts

I posted a separate thread, but after reading this one my problem might be related. I'm a sponsor (but my billing period isn't up for renewal until January), and I believe I'm still a member as well, and just today when I logged in my signature is gone and my PM box capacity went from 1k to 250.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:02 PM
John D.
Banned

Originally Posted by Randy V
Suggest you make the link in the topped message a live link so folks can just click on it - or else instruct them to copy/paste the URL into their browser:
Great Suggestion... I'll see if I have the "magic pixie dust" to make it happen in a few, OK???

Thanks RV!

John D.

Quick Reply: Having trouble figuring out how to update to member status