Porsche International GT3 Cup 22-23.07.2005 Poland/Poznan

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2005, 05:36 PM
ptk
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Porsche International GT3 Cup 22-23.07.2005 Poland/Poznan

Dear Porsche Friends,
The Polish importer of Porsche is arranging a very large Porsche GT Cup event taking place July 22-23 in Poznan in Poland.
Poznan is situated in the mid west of Poland.
So far eleven (11) professional teams have announced their participation (4 from Sweden, 1 from Denmark, 1 from Austria, 2 from the Czech Rep., 1 from Slovakia and 2 from Poland)
PCP is supporting and promoting the event and do our very best to attract as many visitors and Porsche cars as possible. We really have a serious target of 20.000 visitors and at least 100 Porsche cars to be presented on the dedicated parking lot.
There will be several additional attractions like a rock concert, go-cart racing for kids, a special racing for PCP members, a presentation of serious drifting and last but not least Sven Herberger will try to beat the record of the racetrack in the new CARRERA GT.
We already now have secured excellent weather, that the beers will be ice cold and that all the 20.000 young ladies will be wearing miniskirts.
We therefore kindly invite you to come and participate. As PCP we can help with hotels (a standard IBIS costs approx. 40EUR per person in a single room), directions and in general having a great time.
Thank you in advance for distributing this mail to other Porsche Clubs and Porsche owners !
Please let me know your plans.
Kind regards
Tomasz Tromer
Sport & Event Manager
Tel. +48 605 193 903
Porsche Club Poland
www.porscheclub.pl
Old 06-19-2005, 03:46 AM
Toga
Three Wheelin'

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm tempted! Thanks for the info! I go on "mappy' to see how long it is!

Quick Reply: Porsche International GT3 Cup 22-23.07.2005 Poland/Poznan