Notices

sharing my experience from porscheWPG

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2017 | 06:02 PM
KenTO
Burning Brakes

I have no idea what OP is are talking about. Can someone explain please?
Old 05-11-2017 | 06:19 PM
moab
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by KenTO
I have no idea what OP is are talking about. Can someone explain please?
The OP received a letter about an auto dealer's dog. The dog is a facist and was on the waiting list for a 911R. The dog then changed it's mine and decided that it wanted a 991.2GT3RS and so the dog and the dealer offered the 911R allocation, together with a separate 4.0 L engine to the OP for $120K. But the OP felt that he would rather have a 918 and offered to pay $800K (with a $200K deposit) plus the trade in of his fully loaded $245K 991.1TS to the dog for the dealer's 918 + an allocation spot for the new GT2RS. But before he could make the deal, the dog car jacked him and stole his 991.1TS and he has nothing to trade in. The dealer felt bad and offered him a Mercedes rental car. The whole thing has left a sour taste in his mouth so he decided to buy a range rover and proceeded to email Porsche Canada to complain about the said dealer and its dog. Nobody has responded to him. He thinks it is because the dealer is actually Porsche itself. He has traded in many Porsches over the years and attributes all this bad luck to his inability to bargain properly. He is also thinking about becoming a lawyer so that he can sue the company and in his spare time, he likes to take pictures of pamphlets in the mirror so that nobody can understand them.
Old 05-11-2017 | 07:48 PM
bestexpriencewpg
AutoX

Originally Posted by RealityGT
RS Cars in the Canadian market have been sitting for over a year at $349k+. If you got $285k, count your blessings as you still made $ on top of your MSRP purchase.
And in regards to paying $16 for almost having no oil in your cayenne.. LoL.. how much is an oil change again? I think you got off easy.
And who the heck drives around with almost no engine oil?
maybe confused u. there is deal, sold gt3rs(1500km) for 285k+ panamera, gt3, gt3rs allocation. when the marketing price is 330-350k. and now. those allocation are gone. which means, sold a car 285k when marketing price is 330-350k. will u?
Old 05-11-2017 | 07:49 PM
bestexpriencewpg
AutoX

Originally Posted by moab
The OP received a letter about an auto dealer's dog. The dog is a facist and was on the waiting list for a 911R. The dog then changed it's mine and decided that it wanted a 991.2GT3RS and so the dog and the dealer offered the 911R allocation, together with a separate 4.0 L engine to the OP for $120K. But the OP felt that he would rather have a 918 and offered to pay $800K (with a $200K deposit) plus the trade in of his fully loaded $245K 991.1TS to the dog for the dealer's 918 + an allocation spot for the new GT2RS. But before he could make the deal, the dog car jacked him and stole his 991.1TS and he has nothing to trade in. The dealer felt bad and offered him a Mercedes rental car. The whole thing has left a sour taste in his mouth so he decided to buy a range rover and proceeded to email Porsche Canada to complain about the said dealer and its dog. Nobody has responded to him. He thinks it is because the dealer is actually Porsche itself. He has traded in many Porsches over the years and attributes all this bad luck to his inability to bargain properly. He is also thinking about becoming a lawyer so that he can sue the company and in his spare time, he likes to take pictures of pamphlets in the mirror so that nobody can understand them.

exactly, thanks god there is one understand what im talking about.
i just edited it a little bit. just makes you dont understand.

Last edited by bestexpriencewpg; 05-11-2017 at 08:28 PM.
Old 05-11-2017 | 08:00 PM
bestexpriencewpg
AutoX

Originally Posted by Loess
What would I "expect" from a dealer after buying a car? Maybe a Porsche keychain or a baseball cap. I would "hope" for some respectful exchange and consideration on future deals.

If you were so excited about the RS way would you sell it? Is the market really $330k or is that a crazy ask? Why not sell it yourself? No dealer is going to pay $330. I'm surprised they offered $285.

If you pay over or believe any such hype about the Panamera then I can't help.
why i am selling it, its because new gt3rs already spied out. and the new gt3 panamera comes out. i do not want to wait an allocation for another one and half yr. this is how this deal made. and we both agree about it. but now, i dont get what he promised to me. can i complain about it? sry i didnt say it clearly.
Old 05-11-2017 | 10:22 PM
Smitten
Rennlist Member

Is it possible, even just a little bit, that you and the dealer didn't fully understand one another? I ask this only because I don't have a fkcuing clue what you're talking about.
Old 05-11-2017 | 11:04 PM
harry454
Advanced

LOL this thread is priceless. OP you seem clueless with how you buy cars.
Old 05-12-2017 | 01:01 AM
KenTO
Burning Brakes

You seem young and you seem to be wasting a lot of your parent's money, because I can't see how you would be able to have the the money to buy these cars on your own with your poor negotiating skills. I guess you're whining about your poor trade-in and in missing out on allocations (on cars you've seen spy pics of that don't actually exist yet). It sounds like you're not very smart. Good luck in Winnipeg!
Old 05-12-2017 | 07:00 AM
nowakm99
Instructor

Originally Posted by moab
I think that you misunderstood what he's trying to say. It's not a dog; it's a cat.

I just read this entire post and have absolutely no clue what's going on here. It sounds like Winnipeg has a great dealership.
Old 05-12-2017 | 11:34 AM
docdrs
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by nowakm99
I think that you misunderstood what he's trying to say. It's not a dog; it's a cat.

I just read this entire post and have absolutely no clue what's going on here. It sounds like Winnipeg has a great dealership.
I really thinks all about a VW BUG, that somehow he thought was the 1,000,000 green porsche that he could race with the big guys at Le Mans. And all he recieved was a 50's poster printed backwards.

Quick Reply: sharing my experience from porscheWPG