Notices

sharing my experience from porscheWPG

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2017, 09:44 PM
bestexpriencewpg
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation have to be deleted

have to be deleted. bye guy, and good luck.

Last edited by bestexpriencewpg; 05-13-2017 at 10:48 PM.
Old 05-08-2017, 09:47 PM
bestexpriencewpg
AutoX

btw, the GT3RS HELMET! He said it is coming, and he will ask for it from porsche. But finally, I direct contact porsche. it is just for partial customs. so sad.
Old 05-08-2017, 09:53 PM
bestexpriencewpg
AutoX

never invited to track day. lmao. yeah, unless I asked about more than 10 times!!!
Old 05-08-2017, 11:42 PM
Turbodan
Rennlist Member

Received 490 Likes on 367 Posts

sounds like this dealership took you for a ride. You definitely need help from someone who knows how to deal with Porsche and maybe lawyer up.
Sorry to hear of your bad experience.
Is there a track near Winnipeg?
Old 05-09-2017, 11:38 AM
Loess
Three Wheelin'

Received 170 Likes on 90 Posts

It's a bit hard to understand but it sounds like they took advantage of you a bit there. I doubt there is anything a lawyer could do if you don't have anything in writing. I would suggest always getting a purchase contract and/or a sale contract. Your turbo trade value and RS purchase price should have been on there.

In the end you bought the car and traded another. They didn't force you. Dealerships generally don't have your best interest in mind. A bit like a one night stand, you shouldn't expect a wedding afterward.

I'm sure there are other Porsche dealers who would likely be happy to sell you cars, especially if you are buying Cayennes and general 911's as well.
Old 05-09-2017, 12:26 PM
Seamless
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Turbodan
sounds like this dealership took you for a ride. You definitely need help from someone who knows how to deal with Porsche and maybe lawyer up.
Yes there is a track near winnipeg called Gimli Motorsport park. Old airport and can-am track. I think Gilles Villeneuve still hold the track record. It's flat, narrow, and rough. But hey, it's a track.

I am from winnipeg and am sorry you had this poor experience at our only dealer.
Old 05-09-2017, 06:52 PM
harry454
Advanced

Its a bit hard to understand what occurred, I made out what I could. Hope the OP can resolve the issue he is having.

For comparison sake, nothing against the OP, but I had a fabulous experience with Porsche WPG. I ordered my 718 Cayman through Anderson Le, the sales manager late march. It was a very smooth transaction and Anderson was up front about everything. This was the first time dealing with a dealer who didn't provide any negatives about the transaction. We firmed up the deal in 2 hours over email and now the car is on order. The experience was far better than ANY GTA dealer I have experienced so far. I would buy a car from them again.

Each dealership has their positives and negatives and it seems the negatives always come out, so I thought I would share my positive experience.
Old 05-09-2017, 08:11 PM
bestexpriencewpg
AutoX

Old 05-09-2017, 08:19 PM
bestexpriencewpg
AutoX

Originally Posted by harry454
Its a bit hard to understand what occurred, I made out what I could. Hope the OP can resolve the issue he is having.

For comparison sake, nothing against the OP, but I had a fabulous experience with Porsche WPG. I ordered my 718 Cayman through Anderson Le, the sales manager late march. It was a very smooth transaction and Anderson was up front about everything. This was the first time dealing with a dealer who didn't provide any negatives about the transaction. We firmed up the deal in 2 hours over email and now the car is on order. The experience was far better than ANY GTA dealer I have experienced so far. I would buy a car from them again.

Each dealership has their positives and negatives and it seems the negatives always come out, so I thought I would share my positive experience.

what im trying to say is that, after all the promise he made this guy refuse to answer our call and send us this VW poster. yeah you get your positive experience cuz its first time on your porsche purchase they might trade u right but if u ever drawn the GM's attention, and they wont promise, not even talk to you about gt3rs allocation? even gt3, not a chance. as business man, you have to follow by what you say right, but the deal is not finished, he promise the allocation, but he starts to refuse to talk about it. thats my point. I trade my gt3rs at 285k and the marketing price is 330k. for what? am i stupid for that? my experience is just so everyone know never to deal with this dude without write everything he promised down, you dont understand, cuz you dont know how hard to get those allocation. thats a inside world. and Le is not that bad. we got some talk, met him some times when he ride his motorcycle.
Old 05-09-2017, 08:26 PM
bestexpriencewpg
AutoX

Originally Posted by Loess
It's a bit hard to understand but it sounds like they took advantage of you a bit there. I doubt there is anything a lawyer could do if you don't have anything in writing. I would suggest always getting a purchase contract and/or a sale contract. Your turbo trade value and RS purchase price should have been on there.

In the end you bought the car and traded another. They didn't force you. Dealerships generally don't have your best interest in mind. A bit like a one night stand, you shouldn't expect a wedding afterward.

I'm sure there are other Porsche dealers who would likely be happy to sell you cars, especially if you are buying Cayennes and general 911's as well.
im not prince, I want nobody force on me. I trade my gt3rs at 285k. when marketing at 330k. why? if he didnt give words on those allocation. are you going to sell at that price? I knew, nothing is in writing. i was so stupid.
YES, i could buy any basic model whenever i want. but do you know much about gt3, gt3rs allocation now? even new panamera now. somebody is waiting 19 allocation on those model. im surely the dealership is selling those allocation for cash. thats y he doesnt want to give us what he says.

btw, after you purchased vehicle out of wpg dealership. what you expect the service from them? I always get same day service, drive by. no appointment. yeah and last time i drive my cayenne to dealership since the vehicle almost out of engine oil. they start to charge us $16. thats first ever, from my gf 5-6 yrs porsche experience, my 3 yrs experience. never paid a fee for engine oil. i know, only $16. but when they are change their attitude. its disappoint. and I didnt nothing wrong. never insult them. they are the guy didnt follow their words. funny, isnt it?
Old 05-09-2017, 08:29 PM
bestexpriencewpg
AutoX

Originally Posted by Seamless
Yes there is a track near winnipeg called Gimli Motorsport park. Old airport and can-am track. I think Gilles Villeneuve still hold the track record. It's flat, narrow, and rough. But hey, it's a track.

I am from winnipeg and am sorry you had this poor experience at our only dealer.
I think met u at track? you are a tall guy, drive your white 964? two yrs or three yrs ago summer time. I was drive M4 that moment.
Old 05-09-2017, 08:35 PM
bestexpriencewpg
AutoX

Originally Posted by Turbodan
sigh, there is only one dealership at winnipeg. I told all of my friends, some just refused to deal with this dealership. but, thats the most luxury brand here. sigh.
Old 05-09-2017, 08:48 PM
Maitre_Absolut
Instructor

Received 43 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by harry454

I also ordered from Anderson last year and met him when they flew me out to pick up the car in January. Great experience with him, always answered my calls and emails, very up front and professional.

OP you are getting played in your quest for the latest and greatest and I cant say that I blame the dealer. I dont know if I can think of a more 1st world problem.
Old 05-10-2017, 11:29 AM
Loess
Three Wheelin'

Received 170 Likes on 90 Posts

What would I "expect" from a dealer after buying a car? Maybe a Porsche keychain or a baseball cap. I would "hope" for some respectful exchange and consideration on future deals.

If you were so excited about the RS way would you sell it? Is the market really $330k or is that a crazy ask? Why not sell it yourself? No dealer is going to pay $330. I'm surprised they offered $285.

If you pay over or believe any such hype about the Panamera then I can't help.
Old 05-10-2017, 11:40 AM
RealityGT
Drifting

Received 227 Likes on 130 Posts

Originally Posted by bestexpriencewpg
im not prince, I want nobody force on me. I trade my gt3rs at 285k. when marketing at 330k. why? if he didnt give words on those allocation. are you going to sell at that price? I knew, nothing is in writing. i was so stupid.
YES, i could buy any basic model whenever i want. but do you know much about gt3, gt3rs allocation now? even new panamera now. somebody is waiting 19 allocation on those model. im surely the dealership is selling those allocation for cash. thats y he doesnt want to give us what he says.

btw, after you purchased vehicle out of wpg dealership. what you expect the service from them? I always get same day service, drive by. no appointment. yeah and last time i drive my cayenne to dealership since the vehicle almost out of engine oil. they start to charge us $16. thats first ever, from my gf 5-6 yrs porsche experience, my 3 yrs experience. never paid a fee for engine oil. i know, only $16. but when they are change their attitude. its disappoint. and I didnt nothing wrong. never insult them. they are the guy didnt follow their words. funny, isnt it?
RS Cars in the Canadian market have been sitting for over a year at $349k+. If you got $285k, count your blessings as you still made $ on top of your MSRP purchase.
And in regards to paying $16 for almost having no oil in your cayenne.. LoL.. how much is an oil change again? I think you got off easy.
And who the heck drives around with almost no engine oil?

Quick Reply: sharing my experience from porscheWPG