Notices

Cars & Coffee May28 | Porsche Oakville Centre

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2016, 11:47 AM
boman993
Drifting

Received 47 Likes on 19 Posts

Everyone (except for Noble and Moab) seem to be going, but for those who have missed the posts or the Provinz ad, come out to Oakville tomorrow morning! This will be a great event, with lots of cool cars, some yummy coffee and mad-tyte deals on Porsche Drivers Selection merch!

I will be driving in from Westend Toronto, if anyone wants to meet up at Sherway to cruise down together at 830, let me know!

Old 05-27-2016, 12:28 PM
Bud Fox
Burning Brakes

Received 258 Likes on 173 Posts

Originally Posted by moab
Hey Noble, was that your white GT3 I saw on 401 W this afternoon on our way back from Mosport? License plate was "WIFESGT3".
I saw a white gt3 on the DVP that had the plate "HUGEKOCH". Someone from here?
Old 05-27-2016, 02:01 PM
NOBLEGT3
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bud Fox
I saw a white gt3 on the DVP that had the plate "HUGEKOCH". Someone from here?
Ya got me but it's pronounced kook.
I'm at mosport Gp track Saturday Sunday on my motorcycles so I will have to miss dealership coffee and staring at parked cars......DAMN!!!!
Old 05-27-2016, 02:11 PM
uniquenamehere
Three Wheelin'

Received 166 Likes on 114 Posts

I'm bummed that I can't make this... as I enjoy both coffee and staring at cars.
Old 05-27-2016, 02:22 PM
NOBLEGT3
Banned

Originally Posted by uniquenamehere
I'm bummed that I can't make this... as I enjoy both coffee and staring at cars.
I will pray for you
Old 05-27-2016, 02:34 PM
Mr Fish Tank
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

West end meet at yorkdale, west side by the bay, 7h30-45am.
Old 05-27-2016, 02:40 PM
boman993
Drifting

Originally Posted by NOBLEGT3
Ya got me but it's pronounced kook.
I'm at mosport Gp track Saturday Sunday on my motorcycles so I will have to miss dealership coffee and staring at parked cars......DAMN!!!!
What do you expect everyone to do? Jump on their bikes to join you at the GP at Mosport? Or come and watch you race like you ask the group on Whatsapp? LOL, you're hilarious dude.

The 60-80 people that show up to C&Cs like to go and "stare" at cool cars, talk about theirs, meet new people, chat with friends, and plan other activities outside of C&C. I've been on many drives this year with numerous groups; still waiting for you to follow through with your drives on Whatsapp... Stopped holding my breath a month ago....All show no go.

Old 05-27-2016, 03:13 PM
NOBLEGT3
Banned

Originally Posted by boman993
What do you expect everyone to do? Jump on their bikes to join you at the GP at Mosport? Or come and watch you race like you ask the group on Whatsapp? LOL, you're hilarious dude.

The 60-80 people that show up to C&Cs like to go and "stare" at cool cars, talk about theirs, meet new people, chat with friends, and plan other activities outside of C&C. I've been on many drives this year with numerous groups; still waiting for you to follow through with your drives on Whatsapp... Stopped holding my breath a month ago....All show no go.

******** you were on my drive and even drove my GT3 . Short memory .maybe you should invite a group on a drive I don't see you organizing anything. Facking moocher waiting around for invites .
Old 05-27-2016, 05:54 PM
boman993
Drifting

******** you were on my drive and even drove my GT3 . Short memory .maybe you should invite a group on a drive I don't see you organizing anything. Facking moocher waiting around for invites .
Yeah, and it was absolutely, frikken EPIC. I think I told you that hundred times after thanking you that day. You made my day. "********"? "Moocher", Really? LOL...

I'll text you next time I'm going for a run Jason, I just figured I'd get a "this sucks, ***", "yo' momma", or "west end roads suck *****", from you or something else to that tune so I never bothered.

You can nay-say and **** talk all of the events that people put on around here, but at least have some viable alternatives. Without anything "better" going on, you're just trolling...

Old 05-27-2016, 06:03 PM
NOBLEGT3
Banned

Originally Posted by boman993
Yeah, and it was absolutely, frikken EPIC. I think I told you that hundred times after thanking you that day. You made my day. "********"? "Moocher", Really? LOL...

I'll text you next time I'm going for a run Jason, I just figured I'd get a "this sucks, ***", "yo' momma", or "west end roads suck *****", from you or something else to that tune so I never bothered.

You can nay-say and **** talk all of the events that people put on around here, but at least have some viable alternatives. Without anything "better" going on, you're just trolling...

It's not even June so maybe relax if I don't rush out as soon as the sun shines .
P.S I posted about going shifter karting which is better than parking lot standing around and I didnt see you jump on that one.......and yeah your Post is very ******** and moocher like.
Old 05-27-2016, 10:57 PM
bronson7
Nordschleife Master

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Let's all just grow up and get along. Just do what makes you and only you happy.
Old 05-27-2016, 11:13 PM
CamsPorsche
Rennlist Member

Received 547 Likes on 236 Posts

Yeah well neither Jason or Jakob came on our Hershey drive so you both suck! LOL...

Sorry had to get in on the cat fight...meow!
Old 05-27-2016, 11:17 PM
NOBLEGT3
Banned

Originally Posted by CamsPorsche
Yeah well neither Jason or Jakob came on our Hershey drive so you both suck! LOL...

Sorry had to get in on the cat fight...meow!
Meow to you *********a.... Thank you for the invite anyway
Old 05-27-2016, 11:18 PM
NOBLEGT3
Banned

Originally Posted by bronson7
Let's all just grow up and get along. Just do what makes you and only you happy.
I always do ......but growing up is strictly for the cars and coffee crowd sorry
Old 05-28-2016, 04:31 PM
bronson7
Nordschleife Master

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I always do ......but growing up is strictly for the cars and coffee crowd sorry
No need to say sorry, we all have some childish ways in us, especially me. Was there for most of the event and met some great guys that I would not of met if I didn't go. Enjoyed myself and it seemed most others did also.

Quick Reply: Cars & Coffee May28 | Porsche Oakville Centre