Notices

Why was Noble (1965356) Banned?

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2016, 09:20 AM
Sir5n
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NOBLEGT3
I like you bob but this is BS... Clearly I wasn't banned permanently before or how could I log in and post as NobleGT3 now? I left Rennlist before on my own due to the same type of losers who have no joy in their life but love to try and ban people by complaining behind the scenes.
. I took the 1965356 name because I couldn't remember the password for noblegt3 before until you helped me reset it...While you are a good guy and so are many others on here , there are also a pack of useless people who love to be cliquey weasels and they will always be boring weaklings . I have no interest in pandering to boring weaklings.
Thank you everyone for your support on and off this thread.
To keep in touch follow me on Instagram at sonnythebull1.. Or message Stantheporschefan ,mr.fishtank .pags993,or others who know me offline.
Everyone is welcome to come on my drives ( even you weasels) anytime.
So long suckers..
The language and offensive behaviour in the US forums is far worse than anything posted here. One prominent member wrote 'up yours cupcake' and is glorified. Seems like a double standard...

Just joined Instagram.
Old 03-21-2016, 10:27 AM
StanThePorscheFan
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sir5n
The language and offensive behaviour in the US forums is far worse than anything posted here. One prominent member wrote 'up yours cupcake' and is glorified. Seems like a double standard...

Just joined Instagram.
Right, but as long as no one complains, its not an issue. Lots of folks here like to complain.
Old 03-21-2016, 10:32 AM
moab
Rennlist Member

Received 684 Likes on 334 Posts

Originally Posted by StanThePorscheFan
Right, but as long as no one complains, its not an issue. Lots of folks here like to complain.
I still would like to know who complained...
Old 03-21-2016, 10:38 AM
jumper5836
Nordschleife Master

Received 72 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by moab
My guess is someone who also drives PDK, since only girly men would complain about it.
Old 03-21-2016, 10:39 AM
Pags993
Drifting

Received 159 Likes on 78 Posts

I can think of 3 or 4 that come to mind pretty quickly.

The part that gets me is the message when he tried to log on. I am cancelling my paid subscription for that alone.

Go away, thx!

How professional, insert puking emoji here.
Old 03-21-2016, 10:41 AM
moab
Rennlist Member

Received 684 Likes on 334 Posts

Originally Posted by jumper5836
My guess is someone who also drives PDK, since only girly men would complain about it.
Reported!!!
Old 03-21-2016, 10:42 AM
StanThePorscheFan
Rennlist Member

What's the difference? People have the right to do so, if they feel insulted. Ideally though, those who got offended, should have PM'd Jason about it and, knowing him, he would have apologized for making anyone feel bad for sure. But, like Cam said, some are just unable to sort out their differences like grown men and like a bunch of little boys, they ran to the principle.
Old 03-21-2016, 10:47 AM
jumper5836
Nordschleife Master

Reported!!!
Old 03-21-2016, 11:07 AM
NOBLEGT3
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well hopefully I am forgiven and re reincarnated . Thanks again to everyone
Old 03-21-2016, 11:25 AM
Torontoworker
Drifting

Received 59 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr Fish Tank
This ban shows that there is no freedom of speech.

"You either follow my rules or you will be banned"
In regards to 'free speech': The concept is outdated in the real world. You have semi free speech until you say something that interferes with some companies/Governments marketing agendas. Free speech today has 'floating' standards depending on what society/social media say is the 'right' view. Don't be on the wrong side of right... (See statements made by a tennis tournament organizer in California today!)

Legally our good friend here said nothing wrong. Socially speaking he was in another postal code than most of the rest of the class. Agree or not - that's what it amounted to.

To your follow 'my rules or be banned' statement: I used to be on several auto racing forums back in the CART / IRL era where the palpable anger and hate displayed to one another was nothing even close to what people see on the OT sections here - not in the same universe. People were banned, started new handles, banned again, started new handles under multi IP's, banned again and over and over and over. The irrationality displayed on some of these forums was amazing and it wasn't long before the forum owners just threw in the towel and closed down.

What started out as 'fan' forums spiralled around the sink drain. For any business to put up with this impact to their operations is unthinkable. Every Internet site has behaviour rules - even Instagram... (Hint). It IS about *their* rules - not yours. You absolutely have a right to be a s**t distrurber but it better be on your own site as a result.

There is nothing wrong with being an individual - just don't expect to be rewarded for it when it all goes pear shaped. Inter web lynchmob rule #16.
Old 03-21-2016, 11:30 AM
Mr Fish Tank
Racer

Originally Posted by jumper5836
If I drive a pdk you dont want to be friends with me anymore???

I will complain...lol

A lot of stuck up guys here and no one complains about them.. but I guy that speaks his mind, get told off... This is what doesnt make sense....

I get that we should moderate offensive behavior for the sanity of the site...

Because you have an issue if "he drives the car you want and you have no ***** to tell him" you go to mommy and complain... I think you sir(s) "complainer(s)" shouldnt be here .

Create your own group and live on your own bubble...

The reason some of us (or most) are here is to share experience, gain knowledge and have a good time...
Old 03-21-2016, 11:36 AM
jumper5836
Nordschleife Master

If I drive a pdk you dont want to be friends with me anymore???

I will complain...lol

A lot of stuck up guys here and no one complains about them.. but I guy that speaks his mind, get told off... This is what doesnt make sense....

I get that we should moderate offensive behavior for the sanity of the site...

Because you have an issue if "he drives the car you want and you have no ***** to tell him" you go to mommy and complain... I think you sir(s) "complainer(s)" shouldnt be here .

Create your own group and live on your own bubble...

The reason some of us (or most) are here is to share experience, gain knowledge and have a good time...
Old 03-21-2016, 12:09 PM
PPo
Drifting

He may be rude, but I honestly find his humour and straight forward approach to be refreshing. He has called me a wimp, fat, gay, a loser, whipped by my wife, and probably a whole bunch of other things... and I laughed every time. I disagree with his opinions, and I tell him... and he doesn't mind...

Anyhow, if anybody can PM me his contact info, I would appreciate it... We where arranging a day this spring so I can visit his car collection and he can call me a fat lazy piece of poop to my face while I buy him drinks and laugh.
Old 03-21-2016, 12:20 PM
Mr Fish Tank
Racer

PPO, come out and enjoy some cruises....
Old 03-21-2016, 12:26 PM
PPo
Drifting

PPO, come out and enjoy some cruises....
Will do!! Thanks for the PM and the follow-up...

Quick Reply: Why was Noble (1965356) Banned?