Notices

New member in Montréal

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2015, 12:40 AM
irobertson
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Chuck, nice to see you guys last week, or week before I guess.
Now that you have gone public with an intro, I will add a couple more pics to the thread.
Chuck has spent several months in search of "The One", and then he suddenly found himself with two really nice cars. It was great being part of his search and seeing him finally get the car he was looking for.
A week ago Sunday he and his Dad drove down to show me the car, and we did an oil change together, then went for a short drive. Chuck's '88 feels great, drives straight and corners just like it should. It has a factory short shift kit, which I really like compared to my stock shifter. It was also interesting to drive a G50 car with a stock clutch and pressure plate again. It really is quite different from my KEP setup. His is much more drivable, but mine grabs like a bear trap, LOL.
Attached Images    
Old 08-26-2015, 01:10 AM
chuckhope
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by irobertson
It was also interesting to drive a G50 car with a stock clutch and pressure plate again. It really is quite different from my KEP setup. His is much more drivable, but mine grabs like a bear trap, LOL.
Nice pictures Ian I didn't have a chance to see them! and yeah your set up is a bear trap indeed!!

Quick Reply: New member in Montréal