Notices

L/F Diamond Ring

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2011, 08:23 AM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,111 Likes on 794 Posts

Originally Posted by peritus
I almost want to get engaged again.. just so that I can make the decision NOT to go to Spence - f'ing HATE the ads.

Same with Christine Mcgee from sleep country candad--- thanks for reminding me who NOT to buy something from..

Will they ever learn?
WOW ! just WOW !! i am about the worst typer on Rennlist and I dont think even i would screw THAT up

but on a related note I want to go see Russel Oliver just so i can kick his *** for those horible commercials..
Old 11-12-2011, 08:46 AM
Imo000
Captain Obvious
Super User

Received 338 Likes on 244 Posts

Originally Posted by theiceman
WOW ! just WOW !! i am about the worst typer on Rennlist and I dont think even i would screw THAT up

but on a related note I want to go see Russel Oliver just so i can kick his *** for those horible commercials..
Well, if you go see "The Cash Man", might as well visit his budy, Herold the Jewler too!
Old 11-12-2011, 07:22 PM
duncan1437
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

based on my experience, i would only buy expensive jewelry at Birks. they're a solid reputable company that knows their stuff and doesn't jerk you around. excellent customer service.

some shopping mall stores use high intensity lights to make their stuff look better than it is.

went to another store, and liked a diamond ring. had it specially ordered in my wife's size, and i'm sure the ring we got had inferior diamonds to the original one we liked.

we finally settled on Birks.

Quick Reply: L/F Diamond Ring