FULL 4" Lindsey Racing Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 08:47 PM
Imo000
Captain Obvious
Super User

Received 339 Likes on 245 Posts

Originally Posted by FRZ
Yes yes i know this but you can agree with me that first I made my excuse about that because I'm new here and I didn't know.

Second I hate when people make "junk" comments on a post. This post is not to talk about what people think about a 4" exhaust. I like even less when people try to make their smart guys and talk about not studied things. If they take 2 seconds to go read and learn about Lindsey Parts, espacially my kit, 90% of the comments here are.. just "junk" comments as I call them.

This is why I'm a LITTLE bit agressive, very not much because I think this more funny than frustrating, but on many forums, theres always some threads breakers.

Anyways, this is just internet.. my life still continue

Sorry for my english

I ask why you bought a 4" monster for an engine that only makes 300hp and you get bent out of shape? WTF?
Old 04-05-2011, 10:32 PM
FRZ
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Eumm.. you asked me at post #6.. and I answered you at #7. So now please.. just stop talking ok.. just stop this isn't the post subject right here
Old 04-06-2011, 01:27 PM
Imo000
Captain Obvious
Super User

Received 339 Likes on 245 Posts

Post 7 was sales pitch not an answer. Good luck with the sale.
Old 04-06-2011, 04:21 PM
Turbodan
Rennlist Member

Received 535 Likes on 403 Posts

FRZ: you are posting in the technical DISCUSSION area,,,hence anything posted here is up for discussion. If you want to post only for sale there are 2 areas for this at the top of the cdn section and in the members only for sale secton. I believe Imo000 has a lot of knowledge about exhausts and his comments (for discussion ) are valid. You are upset about people posting on your thread...I have a beef about individuals joining rennlist (unpaid) to just sell something taking advantage of this great community. Most of us on this forum know each other and treat each other well. Please show the same respect. And not everything done by successful companies is always the best solution...that is part of what discussion on this forum is all about!
Old 04-06-2011, 06:27 PM
FRZ
Advanced

I posted to Rennlist Canada.. not in the Technical Discussion no?? I mean (https://rennlist.com/forums/rennlist-canada-98/). If im wrong sry about that.

And, first, I think at the beginning I've explained my point of view CLEARLY and FRIENDLY. Now, if ppl continue to say things.. this isn't my problem and I've totally the right to get upset. My post is to sell my exhaust, not to get comment like : Why on earth would you buy a 4" pipe for only 300hp?.. This question dosn't have his place in this thread and I dont think this question wasn't to help me, but more to tell me something like your stupid to buy this. Maybe I just took the comment bad and he wasn't.. fine thats my fault, but im from quebec so we dont have both the same way to see things. But the point why im upset is about the kind of comments VS the thread kind.

If you guys dont like that people join free and make a sell ad, then make this forum entirely with membership. My goal wasn't to only sell here, but take part of discussions also. Sry if my first part was for sale.. any take it how you want I doesn't matter, this is just INTERNET.. cmon.. and internet is basicly to exchange informations.

You guys are suppose to be Porsche lovers.. , you are not suppose to get happy with exchanging Porsche threads, sell/buy, technicals and other things..? why you take head to new members.. I say this because if you read my first posts attitude.. you will see how I'm normaly.. and curiously its not the same post after post.. something happened (great comments from addict members..)

Anyways..
If your goal is to get me banned for this, go ahead.
If there was a missunderstanding in all of this because as I said both we see things in a different angle, than a big sorry, i'll try to take your next comments more friendly.

Now understand my point of view and stop taking head to new members because their first post is for sale.. Thats not even say we are here just for this!

Have a good day
Old 04-06-2011, 11:40 PM
928 at last
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just from the tone of this discourse, I strongly suspect the Quebec referred to in the "location" is the City, not the Province....
In any event, it's a tech forum, and that is what we're all here for.
Bon soir!
Old 04-08-2011, 10:16 AM
Cosmo Kramer
Rennlist Member

Received 177 Likes on 85 Posts

After one week still hasn't paid his membership after being told repeatedly that is the rule to sell here. And he is acting like an a$$hat....

Mods: Please delete or lock this thread.
Old 04-08-2011, 02:44 PM
chrenan
Three Wheelin'

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Selling without a membership is not too classy.

However, a 4" exhaust in the 951 world is not that unusual. I also agree 3" is fine for 300 hp.
Old 04-08-2011, 06:04 PM
FRZ
Advanced

Omg.. you guys take this too much personal.. this is internet.. lol

yeah, mods.. lock or delete this post it bothers a lot of ppl ..

cmon guys..

Quick Reply: FULL 4" Lindsey Racing Exhaust