Notices

Simply Tire -Experience feedback needed!

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2011, 09:24 AM
AHI
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks guys, appreciate the nice comments. Rod, sorry about the wheel weight issue, we had a bad batch that wasn't adhering very well. Luckily this problem only lasted a couple days.

Hey Aron, come by and let me see this scratch. Both our machines have plastic heads and are physically in-capable of scratches. For all the nicer cars, we use the Hunter which is automatic, and doesn't even need a bar to dismount.

I'm not saying this is the case here, but a lot of times customers don't notice little scratches on their wheels, but after new tires are installed, they examine a little closer. We're trying to get in the habit of showing cutomers all their scratches from now on before we even start the job, but it's difficult sometimes when we are so busy.

I have some hyper silver paint and one of techs is a great wet-sander. If you are ever in the area, drop by and we can take a look at it for you. The last thing I want is for anybody to think our machines scratch wheels, because it's really not the case.

Quick Reply: Simply Tire -Experience feedback needed!