Notices

Do any of you ever go on the OT forum, and

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2011, 07:33 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PS: Why would anyone hate Canadians??? Maybe we're just jealous that you have awesome ski conditions and some awesome race tracks. Yeah, that's GOT to be it.
Old 02-16-2011, 08:12 PM
Zookie
Nordschleife Master

Received 86 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by Bonster
PS: Why would anyone hate Canadians??? Maybe we're just jealous that you have awesome ski conditions and some awesome race tracks. Yeah, that's GOT to be it.
how about the Free Health Care?

PS: its not free actully... we get *Pimped* by our GOV... (Pimped = Taxed for you old folks :P)
Old 02-16-2011, 08:39 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Zookie

PS: its not free actully... we get *Pimped* by our GOV... (Pimped = Taxed for you old folks :P)
Lol, I was gonna wonder about you. There's no such thing as "free". The only reason I don't care for it is simply because I don't know any other way than what I've already got. That's probably true more often than not -- just some folks won't admit it. I'm the kind of person that likes guarantees. If our country is going to change stuff -- I want to see it planned out in advance. But at least I admit it.
Old 02-16-2011, 08:56 PM
Crazy Canuck
Race Director

Received 218 Likes on 108 Posts

Not bashing my home country, but . . . I bet you could find some Americans who don't know where Canada even is on the map. Lol. And yes, I'm laughing, but sadly, I'm also serious.
If you want a good laugh/cry watch this:

Old 02-16-2011, 10:41 PM
Steve Martin
Pro

Originally Posted by Zookie
lol actully not once i have had any issue with crossing the border FYI :P I am indian after all and not from the North East Side of the Border:P

all you have to do is Flash some Money on Customs Officers face

PS: I love these threads, where the OP Starts it and then Disapears...
Hey Zookie, love the pic. my wife has a friend who is an artist, got me thinking that I need a cool pic of a real porsche, ya no the 928.

And another thing you won't argue,

silver is faster....right!
Attached Images  
Old 02-16-2011, 10:52 PM
Steve Martin
Pro

here's one for the 928...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UkCj...eature=related

here's one for Zookie...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kcwzdjPH9I
Old 02-17-2011, 12:09 AM
Dale Gribble
Pocket Sand
Rennlist Member

Lol, I was gonna wonder about you. There's no such thing as "free". The only reason I don't care for it is simply because I don't know any other way than what I've already got. That's probably true more often than not -- just some folks won't admit it. I'm the kind of person that likes guarantees. If our country is going to change stuff -- I want to see it planned out in advance. But at least I admit it.
Bonster...that's bordering on rational thinking man....we're gonna have to revoke your OT card

All joking aside OT does require a certain amount of thick skin...and moreso in the Politics forum as it is. It is probably 90% american and you tend to get some of that so-called kennedy era 'groupthink' decision making happening, but i'd be a hypocrite if I didn't say that Canadians suffered the same problem (i.e. Canadian view's on americans would prolly be a big one in some circles).

Public disclosure. As of this post I am:
- Pro-Gun
- Anti-Large Government
- Quietly waiting for the inevitable 2-tier health system and a Leafs stanley cup.
- In favor of high-revving short stroke V12's a la Lamborghini.
...don't like it? Don't vote me for public office...it doens't pay enough for the amount of bitching you have to hear anyhow =)

Quick Reply: Do any of you ever go on the OT forum, and