JimV8
Rennlist Member

Received 495 Likes on 354 Posts

It would be a hopelessly polite thing.
Old 12-06-2010, 09:39 AM
tek_121
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Let's not do that, let's just talk about cars!
Less controversy there...

Originally Posted by theiceman
Boy This thread took a real left turn .. guess we need a Canadian Politics and Controversy forum now .
Old 12-06-2010, 10:31 AM
Dale Gribble
Pocket Sand
Rennlist Member

So how about that GT3 RS mk3 (ducks and covers as Ronan throws a shoe at me)....
Old 12-06-2010, 11:47 AM
Speedyellow993
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Fantinos dream is that every day is a "G20 Summit" Day
Old 12-07-2010, 02:16 PM
Torontoworker
Drifting

Received 59 Likes on 26 Posts

People are spot on that there will be a battle if Harper put's ego boy in the front bench. There are western MP's that would spit nails down on him and stick their foot out whenever he walks down the stairs into the house if he got one of the seats at the lapdog table over them.

His support of the gun registry is a no go with the Hooterville crowd west of Winnipeg - witness how they got Harpy to stall a 3rd time on this. Funny think is; it should be interesting when the party tells Fandangoman to shut the F up about how the NRA supported a certain couple of well known Tory hacks who were 'employed' by the NRA up here. Mr Radarman went all stupid a few months ago and aped the Liberals and Toronto Star connecting the dots from the NRA to the Harper backbenchers and did the parrot act. I heard he was almost de-invited as the candidate over that one.

Will he last through the next election without sticking his foot up his a$$? Good question and of course one that the Tories are asking themselves right now. How do you use this **** to your advantage?

People around Queens Park were always wondering why McLiar went with this guy in the first place but over time they admired the genus in the plan as he was the perfect foil such as, 'it must be a good policy if a left of center premier and a right wing guy like our hero get along. Right… He was used like a reservoir tipped Durex until he was no longer useful and then he was pushed out. (rolled off?)

There is no love lost between McLiar and the Professor – lawyers and academics never get along, besides, the ‘Dalt’ backed the wrong horse at the federal leadership convention and THAT won’t soon be forgotten… Warning note: watch the ‘brother’ as the family want his ‘star’ to rise higher then the teachers husband.

McLiar was just happy to push him out when the time was right and make sure that the Liberals provincial seat was safe knowing our anti rights hero was going into politics at some point. The wife wasn’t too keen on moving to Bytown (some call it Bi town) and away from the local bakeries but there would have been no living with Mrs Hutton (nee Hudak) at Queens Park so the drive downtown from Mobtown wouldn’t be worth it.

I ask this question: Ever wonder who financed his campaign to be an MP? What could they possibly want? I hope one of Don Cherry’s horrible suits self ignites some time over all of his support of Fantino – right on Coaches Corner. Ron would be slow to react I bet. (wink) Maybe I'd watch the leafs if the telecast would be that entertaining!

Watch our hero dream up some federal legislation concerning 0.0 blood alcohol next. Of course it’s a motherhood issue and all that crap, but at least the west wing of the party can take limo’s from their drunk fests down in the market with the peeler girls and then head back to their mistress apartments – strike that – the 'family values' homesteads. Others like us can’t use mouthwash and drive to work without being violated by Mr. Blackshirt in someway.
Old 12-07-2010, 02:47 PM
Targatoo
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow. Is there a Coles notes version?
Old 12-07-2010, 03:19 PM
Torontoworker
Drifting

Received 59 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Targatoo
Wow. Is there a Coles notes version?
Yes: Fantino is a dick.
Old 12-07-2010, 04:23 PM
amaist
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Torontoworker
I ask this question: Ever wonder who financed his campaign to be an MP? What could they possibly want? I hope one of Don Cherry’s horrible suits self ignites some time over all of his support of Fantino – right on Coaches Corner. Ron would be slow to react I bet. (wink) Maybe I'd watch the leafs if the telecast would be that entertaining!
LOL

I am not sure I want any of those suits to spontaneously burst in flames. The damage to my retinas is severe enough from them as is. And who know what kind of toxic materials are used for the coloring? Do you want that to burn? I bet there is a guy with a halon fire extinguisher constantly on the set. Even if halon is very illegal in Canada there is an exemption for airplane use (duh!) and I bet there is one for Don Cherry's suits.

I bet some Americans reading this thread by accident are saying to themselves: "Who the F*** is Don Cherry?" Well, a non-hockey watching American, i.e. 95% of them.
Old 12-07-2010, 05:32 PM
Christien
Race Car

Received 48 Likes on 33 Posts

Funny you should mention Don Cherry's suits. I just saw this the other day - I always wondered where they came from!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEiKwxPAJlk
Old 12-07-2010, 06:21 PM
LastMezger
Rennlist Member

Received 119 Likes on 90 Posts

Originally Posted by Christien
Funny you should mention Don Cherry's suits. I just saw this the other day - I always wondered where they came from!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEiKwxPAJlk
Apparently some are from Holt Renfrew...custom obviously.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:40 PM
JDSStudios
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Doug, how this guy won in Vaughn is still a mystery to me.

Who is passing and implementing these horrendous new laws of cop and
judge by the roadside, and 0.0 blood alcohol level?

I mean these guys have some "friends" in the legal system that are allowing
these laws to become reality, while taking away your right to a court date...
very disturbing, but somehow, it is happening.

Who do we blame to let this happen under their watch? Harper?

BTW, did you see last night's Discovery episode, in which tipsy drivers made
more mistakes tired and sober, than tipsy but rested?

Of course I do not agree with DUI, but 0.0 is simply extreme.

Originally Posted by Torontoworker
People are spot on that there will be a battle if Harper put's ego boy in the front bench. There are western MP's that would spit nails down on him and stick their foot out whenever he walks down the stairs into the house if he got one of the seats at the lapdog table over them.

His support of the gun registry is a no go with the Hooterville crowd west of Winnipeg - witness how they got Harpy to stall a 3rd time on this. Funny think is; it should be interesting when the party tells Fandangoman to shut the F up about how the NRA supported a certain couple of well known Tory hacks who were 'employed' by the NRA up here. Mr Radarman went all stupid a few months ago and aped the Liberals and Toronto Star connecting the dots from the NRA to the Harper backbenchers and did the parrot act. I heard he was almost de-invited as the candidate over that one.

Will he last through the next election without sticking his foot up his a$$? Good question and of course one that the Tories are asking themselves right now. How do you use this **** to your advantage?

People around Queens Park were always wondering why McLiar went with this guy in the first place but over time they admired the genus in the plan as he was the perfect foil such as, 'it must be a good policy if a left of center premier and a right wing guy like our hero get along. Right… He was used like a reservoir tipped Durex until he was no longer useful and then he was pushed out. (rolled off?)

There is no love lost between McLiar and the Professor – lawyers and academics never get along, besides, the ‘Dalt’ backed the wrong horse at the federal leadership convention and THAT won’t soon be forgotten… Warning note: watch the ‘brother’ as the family want his ‘star’ to rise higher then the teachers husband.

McLiar was just happy to push him out when the time was right and make sure that the Liberals provincial seat was safe knowing our anti rights hero was going into politics at some point. The wife wasn’t too keen on moving to Bytown (some call it Bi town) and away from the local bakeries but there would have been no living with Mrs Hutton (nee Hudak) at Queens Park so the drive downtown from Mobtown wouldn’t be worth it.

Watch our hero dream up some federal legislation concerning 0.0 blood alcohol next. Of course it’s a motherhood issue and all that crap, but at least the west wing of the party can take limo’s from their drunk fests down in the market with the peeler girls and then head back to their mistress apartments – strike that – the 'family values' homesteads. Others like us can’t use mouthwash and drive to work without being violated by Mr. Blackshirt in someway.
Old 12-08-2010, 01:00 PM
Targatoo
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I saw this headline on yahoo. I thought maybe it was about Fantino.

Motorist nabbed by same cop at opposite ends of the world

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/motorist-na...nds-world.html
Old 12-08-2010, 06:47 PM
JimV8
Rennlist Member

Received 495 Likes on 354 Posts

Fantino has a high profile and that suited the conservative party. It's another seat toward a majority. That is all. Vic Teows is the western law and order type and Fantino is lock step in line with his POV. Fantino will serve his term and retire, collecting yet another pension.

Quick Reply: Fantino