Notices

Looking for TMP Lapping Days

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2010, 04:32 AM
Z06
Three Wheelin'

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Looking for TMP Lapping Days

I want to get out to TMP for a few lapping days. any lead on track days would be great help?

Need a little bit more seat time, only been out twice this year!
Old 07-05-2010, 07:54 AM
Granger968
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Also interested...
Old 07-05-2010, 07:59 AM
MY86Carrera
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

check out their website, Wednesday and Friday 5 til dusk 80 bucks

http://www.torontomotorsportspark.com/

Last edited by MY86Carrera; 07-05-2010 at 08:00 AM. Reason: added link
Old 07-05-2010, 11:24 AM
Quinlan
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i think Gerry Lowe still does the Monday all day events
Old 07-05-2010, 01:01 PM
TurboS
Drifting

Received 41 Likes on 30 Posts
Default Gerry's last email re upcoming track days

Drivers,

Welcome to the new performance drivers that have participated recently and those planning in the near future. News past, present, and future to follow:

The last Sieya Day at Mosport was June 21st. Beautiful cars, interesting people, great weather, and lunch. Photos of the day by Motorsport Photography at http://www.motorsportphotography.ca/p294815122

The next Sieya Day at Mosport is August 10th. The plan is 3 groups, 5 marshals, instruction for novices, and the usual emphasis on safety and accuracy. Wet skid pad, passing, and advanced driving drills will be offered to enhance your driving skills. Price is $450 plus GST. Time is from 9am to 5pm. Lunch and DVD of the day included. White race fridge on wheels with rear wing is available to rent. Please register on www.motorsportreg.com and advise me. Search for Sieya Motorsports and August 10th.

Monday, July 5th is the next Toronto Motorsports Park, Cayuga event. Great venue to introduce novice friends to the track. Price is $170 (pre-registered), $200 (gate), plus $50 for instruction. Time is from 9am to 5pm. Please bring your own lunch.

Wednesday, July 7th is the next Reynard Formula 2000 Day at TMP. Three sessions of 15 minutes each in a formula car. Cost of the day is $495 plus HST. Space for more 2 drivers.

The road trip to drive LeCircuit, Mt. Tremblant, July 12 to 14th. is on. Plan is to leave on July 11th at 9am from a central location in Toronto and drive to Mt. Tremblant. Those with cars on trailers will travel to Montreal and then north to Mt. Tremblant while the rest of us will visit the nation's capital, travel by ferry over the Ottawa River, and cruise Quebec's hilly/twisty roads to the same end. Contact me if you are planning to travel with one of the groups on Sunday morning.

Blainville on July 15th is off. Only vehicles equipped with 4 or more point harness, roll cage, fire-bottle, fresh tires, mechanically inspected by an engineer on the day (about 1 hour) with a driver wearing a firesuit and helmet will be allow to drive to speed. The other facilities are good but can be matched closer to home at either Mosport or Shannonville.

Mid Ohio Sportscar Course on August 21 and 22 (August 20 also for Advanced level) is the next road trip. Interested?

Gerry
416 809-6803
gerry@mezocon.com

Quick Reply: Looking for TMP Lapping Days