Notices

Experience with EU Autowerks

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2013, 11:22 AM
Bob Rouleau

Still plays with cars.
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 255 Likes on 119 Posts

Just a reminder, making a complaint is one thing and, tolerated. Creating duplicate accounts to start a vendetta of sorts busts the rules and the result is as seen above.
Old 09-21-2013, 01:49 PM
Torontoworker
Drifting

Received 55 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Rights
Wow this forum is full of ****. You guys are a Clan. I guess No Rightful Complaints are allowed here. It's funny how the employee's of this shop already new a complaint was posted and the reason for this is BECAUSE THEY ARE ON THIS FORUM 24/7.

This is not a legit Forum.

Thats fine. Just didn't like how someone was treated over the phone by some young "know it all".

By the way I AM THE HUSBAND!! DOOR ****.

You know... it doesn't take an extra effort to be nice to people - to be respectful. You'd probably get further along in life that way instead of burning bridges and somewhere down the road when you need help - no one wants to deal with you. The members here are always wary of 1st time posters who come on here with an agenda instead of as a Porsche enthusiast. We've seen your type before - always an issue - always an in your face attitude - demanding an answer to some question. For all we know your a competitor of EU and your out to do in his reputation. Not saying you are - but the possibility here on the internet cannot be discounted - I don't trust anything or anyone unless I know them personality. The vast majority of members here in the Canadian section understand that s**t happens in business and EU or a Porsche dealer are no different. Most of these businesses will attempt to make it right if you deal with them without the 'it's all about me' attitude. You don't seem to make the best first impressions do you? So as the saying goes, if your not happy here... why waste your time? Oh and by the way, this forum is the number 1 Porsche forum on the web.
Old 09-21-2013, 02:18 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,024 Likes on 728 Posts

Originally Posted by Rights
Wow this forum is full of ****. You guys are a Clan. I guess No Rightful Complaints are allowed here. It's funny how the employee's of this shop already new a complaint was posted and the reason for this is BECAUSE THEY ARE ON THIS FORUM 24/7.

This is not a legit Forum.

Thats fine. Just didn't like how someone was treated over the phone by some young "know it all".

By the way I AM THE HUSBAND!! DOOR ****.

Your first sentence characterized you perfectly, trailer park troll. Can't even communicate like an adult.

Go back to the kiddie pool.
Old 09-21-2013, 02:31 PM
JimV8
Rennlist Member

Received 479 Likes on 345 Posts

Take that, bitch.
Old 09-21-2013, 02:55 PM
Zookie
Nordschleife Master

Received 80 Likes on 60 Posts

porsche owners... tsk tsk
Old 09-21-2013, 03:28 PM
YourFace
Spark-plug-girl
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Statistically speaking..there is less than .1% validity in these types of feedback (negative or positive). Bitch calls seem never to cause a spark. La Vendetta.. nah.. more like Phantom of the Opera
Old 09-21-2013, 05:48 PM
TrackdayRSA.
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I Will Miss Your Writing Style. Too Bad Your Stay Was So Short.
Old 10-08-2023, 03:35 PM
thewitchdokta
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Close the loop

I just now realized I never closed the loop on this old thread and gave Autowerks their due credit. Courtney ended up coming to my house and fixing my car in my driveway. I never went back to Autowerks but I commend the guy’s follow-through.

Quick Reply: Experience with EU Autowerks