Notices

How to park in a football field...

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2010, 03:40 PM
Granger968
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to park in a football field...

Went for dinner on Queen West last night with Amy. I get to a section of road where absolutely nobody is parked. Triple check the boards to make sure I'm in my right, park the car and walk over to the machine to pay for my ticket. As I'm paying, this lady (50s) parks her bimmer in front of me. She looks kinda of close from where I'm standing, but I figure it's probably just the angle I'm looking from. There are about 5 spots in front of me, and just as many behind. I dismiss the tought rapidly, get my ticket and walk back to the car...

"it was close she says", as she looks at the rear of her car and the front of mine. I look for myself.
"Close? Your bumper is resting on mine!!", I comment.
"I had to park behind the post, I can't park on that section of the street." That was incorrect as well.

So, the lady can't drive, can't read, and needs more room than a football field to park to ensure she doesn't hit other cars, in this case mine...

Well that ugly license plate saved the nose of the car, not a scratch. Too bad, I would've loved for her insurance to pay to repaint my front bumper...
Old 06-18-2010, 07:00 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,101 Likes on 786 Posts

DAmn JP you should have charged her for a profesional detailing .. what were ya thinking man !!
Old 06-18-2010, 09:01 PM
Zookie
Nordschleife Master

Received 86 Likes on 65 Posts

she deserves a punch in the face, call me next time ill diliver the mesg for you JP :P
Old 06-19-2010, 12:59 PM
Granger968
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by theiceman
DAmn JP you should have charged her for a profesional detailing .. what were ya thinking man !!
I was thinking you were eventually gonna give in and take my car for a weekend...
Old 06-19-2010, 02:54 PM
Turbodan
Rennlist Member

Received 514 Likes on 383 Posts

"So, the lady can't drive, can't read, and needs more room than a football field to park to ensure she doesn't hit other cars, in this case mine..."
and this suprises you....why?
Old 06-21-2010, 01:06 AM
peritus
Burning Brakes

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Granger968
Too bad, I would've loved for her insurance to pay to repaint my front bumper...
No fault insurance - yours would have had to pay up, after deductible...

Quick Reply: How to park in a football field...