Rennlist Canada merchandise

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2011, 03:02 PM
porsche0nut
Race Car

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by irobertson
Looking great Jonathan!
I have been lurking waiting to see how this all turns out.
You can count me in for a Polo, a tee or two, and a couple of stickers.
My pref is Polo #1 because I really like the grey one.

cheers
Thanks Ian!

I haven't looked into doing stickers yet, it appears that Rennlist will send you one when you edit your "member info" from your control panel.

I'm really excited about the polos and t-shirts, hopefully whichever shirts we run we can find you a colour that you really like.
Old 02-19-2011, 04:44 PM
fbgh2o
Odd Posts
Rennlist Member

Received 51 Likes on 27 Posts

Subscribed and buying for sure! Polo and a t-shirt.
Old 02-23-2011, 05:06 PM
porsche0nut
Race Car

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

I've been in Ottawa the past few days so this morning I dropped by Mike's printing shop to introduce myself and discuss the shirts in person. He showed me the test t-shirts he printed (that I posted pics of on page 8) and I have to say they look even better in person! He also showed me the OGIO golf shirts that we're going to be using for the embroidery, and I was very impressed with the quality of the shirt.

Mike is kindly sending me a couple samples as soon as they're printed and I should have them at the GTG next Saturday (likely not this week) for you all to drool over. I'm excited!
Old 02-24-2011, 11:43 PM
irobertson
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by porsche0nut
Thanks Ian!

I haven't looked into doing stickers yet, it appears that Rennlist will send you one when you edit your "member info" from your control panel.

I'm really excited about the polos and t-shirts, hopefully whichever shirts we run we can find you a colour that you really like.
Thanks Jonathan,

Oops, my misunderstanding. Thought you were doing Rennlist Canada stickers too.
Found "member info" way down at the bottom, and filled it out. Tnx

Blue polo would be fine as well.

cheers
Old 02-25-2011, 07:35 PM
ScrnPrntr
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Everyone.

Jonathan has been toiling away over the last few days preparing the online ordering system for the merchandise. We have tested all day today, tweaked the system to where we are both extremely stoked to finally bring the Rennlist Canada merchandise to you live..

We are going to move you all over to another thread, where you can order merchandise from either Jonathan (if you are in the Toronto area and attend the GTA GTG's) or from me directly.

For those of you in the Ottawa area, feel free to stop by my office when the time comes and pick up your packages. For those in other parts of Canada, the merchandise can be shipped to you either by mail or purolator. For those of you requiring shipping, i will send personal emails or phone you to discuss the shipping expenses before everything is finalized.

the online ordering system is very self explanatory. if you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns, please contact either Jonathan or myself.

We have put together a variety of items that we are confident you will enjoy.

There are mens, AND ladies golf shirts, Tshirts, toques, duffel bags, and stickers.

stay tuned... its gonna be great

many many thanks to Jonathan.. a young man that yearns for a Porsche... and loves to ride/drive in them until such time he owns his own...

regards

Mike Erickson
Old 02-25-2011, 10:40 PM
StanThePorscheFan
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thats incredible! Thank you both.

Jonathan, at this rate you'll become a PCA prsident before you actually own a P-Car. You got my vote, pal.

P.S. Thanks for the pics!

Quick Reply: Rennlist Canada merchandise