Notices

Anyone interested in an '08 997TT - Cobalt Blue?

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2010, 08:28 PM
PbPedis
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Anyone interested in an '08 997TT - Cobalt Blue?

8K km, one owner, 6spd. Rare colour. Yes, it is a garage queen. Only driven in the rain a handful of times. $120K (but there will be GST + PST)
See post below for options.

Last edited by PbPedis; 03-13-2010 at 09:39 AM. Reason: add pic
Old 03-03-2010, 09:24 AM
PbPedis
Burning Brakes

Officially for sale now.

Cobalt Blue
Full leather (black).
Heated Seats.
Sport Chrono Package (overboost good for 505 lb-ft)
Porsche crest in seats.
Floor mats.
Front spoiler painted to match car (otherwise it is black).
Side skirts painted car colour.
Rear lower apron painted car colour.
Adaptive Sport Seats
Axle diff lock (limited slip)

Car has been clear bra'd.

That's it. GPS came standard. No bluetooth available. Bose stereo standard.
First owner. 8000 km, give or take. Basically always in garage at home or garage at work. No snow. Almost no rain.

Last edited by PbPedis; 03-06-2010 at 08:43 PM.
Old 03-03-2010, 05:36 PM
Nooch
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Beautiful colour...........very unique.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:06 PM
gofor28off
Racer

My absolute favourite colour. GL with the sale.
Where are you located?
Old 03-04-2010, 05:12 PM
PbPedis
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by gofor28off
My absolute favourite colour. GL with the sale.
Where are you located?
Thanks. I'm in London.
Old 03-05-2010, 09:05 AM
PbPedis
Burning Brakes

New price: $120K but you will have to pay GST+PST. Still cheaper than original price with GST only.

Can provide Carproof report if interested.
Old 03-11-2010, 09:08 AM
PbPedis
Burning Brakes

Wow, I'm a millionaire. Got this email in response to my autotrader ad. Won't these guys ever stop?

Hello Dennis,

Thanks for the details and information about your car history. It seems you are a sincere person. I want to inform you that I will buy your car at your last selling price (Including VAT). I am a captain with the United Nations troop in Afghanistan, on war against terrorism.

Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan come next year, I have been deployed to work in your country military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly the United States and the European Union on the war against terrorism. I will use the car while in your country because I will need a car for myself and that is why I contacted you for this deal okay.

On the other hand I want to inform you that there is $16.2 million USD in my disposition. This money was recovered from a mansion belonging to one of Taliban Kandahar men who was a crude oil exporter here in Afghanistan. The money was stacked in a trunk box all in 100 dollar bills. I deposited this money with a Red Cross Agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money because I have intended to keep this money for my use as soon as my time here is over. There is no official record of this money. It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money. I cannot move this money to my Germany, because I will be in Canada for about 3 years, so I need someone I could trust If you accept this deal, I will authorize the transfer of the money to Canada where you will be the beneficiary because I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount moreover I will need to explain the source of the money if I try to claim it in person.

This is where you coming in now, I need to present you as the beneficiary. See, I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service to Canada . I just need your acceptance and assurance, that you can handle this responsibility and clear the consignment from the customs when it gets to Canada. I will give to you the complete details you will need for us to carry out this transaction successfully. I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured car site where I can be sure that the person is real. I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

If you are interested please send me your personal information and I will get back to you with further information. I am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if no response after 3days, I will then search for someone else.
I wait for your contact details such as.

YOUR FULL NAME:___________________
FULL ADDRESS:______________________
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER:_________
AND YOUR PASSPORT PHOTO OR ANY OF YOUR PICTURE:_________

So we can go on. In less than (5days) the money will be in your country and I will come over for my share. I will give to you 30% of the sum and 70% is for me. I hope I am been fair on this deal. With your full information I will be able to register the consignment and make the Shipment to you without delay.
Old 03-11-2010, 09:15 AM
Nine11
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by PbPedis
Wow, I'm a millionaire. Got this email in response to my autotrader ad. Won't these guys ever stop?

Hello Dennis,

Thanks for the details and information about your car history. It seems you are a sincere person. I want to inform you that I will buy your car at your last selling price (Including VAT). I am a captain with the United Nations troop in Afghanistan, on war against terrorism.

Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan come next year, I have been deployed to work in your country military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly the United States and the European Union on the war against terrorism. I will use the car while in your country because I will need a car for myself and that is why I contacted you for this deal okay.

On the other hand I want to inform you that there is $16.2 million USD in my disposition. This money was recovered from a mansion belonging to one of Taliban Kandahar men who was a crude oil exporter here in Afghanistan. The money was stacked in a trunk box all in 100 dollar bills. I deposited this money with a Red Cross Agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of the money because I have intended to keep this money for my use as soon as my time here is over. There is no official record of this money. It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money. I cannot move this money to my Germany, because I will be in Canada for about 3 years, so I need someone I could trust If you accept this deal, I will authorize the transfer of the money to Canada where you will be the beneficiary because I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount moreover I will need to explain the source of the money if I try to claim it in person.

This is where you coming in now, I need to present you as the beneficiary. See, I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service to Canada . I just need your acceptance and assurance, that you can handle this responsibility and clear the consignment from the customs when it gets to Canada. I will give to you the complete details you will need for us to carry out this transaction successfully. I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured car site where I can be sure that the person is real. I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with.

If you are interested please send me your personal information and I will get back to you with further information. I am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if no response after 3days, I will then search for someone else.

So we can go on. In less than (5days) the money will be in your country and I will come over for my share. I will give to you 30% of the sum and 70% is for me. I hope I am been fair on this deal. With your full information I will be able to register the consignment and make the Shipment to you without delay.
Wow, that same guy wanted to buy my Maxima last year when I was selling.
Old 03-11-2010, 10:42 AM
Turbodan
Rennlist Member

Received 488 Likes on 365 Posts

New price: $120K but you will have to pay GST+PST. Still cheaper than original price with GST only.
you mean with PST only.
when you buy a car privately ( before HST) you pay PST, when it is from a business you pay both.
GLWS ...great car.
are you offering test drives ?
Old 03-11-2010, 01:31 PM
Jamie140
Nordschleife Master

Received 711 Likes on 337 Posts

Hello Dennis,

Lucky *****. That's a once in a lifetime opportunity!
Old 03-11-2010, 05:07 PM
Bergamasco
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well.... a somewhat creative story
Old 03-12-2010, 10:02 PM
cleanme
Burning Brakes

Beautiful car, one of my favourite colours. Good luck with the sale, what's next?
Old 03-13-2010, 03:05 AM
Zookie
Nordschleife Master

Received 80 Likes on 60 Posts

120k is more like it GLWS and for that E-mail its Spam...
Old 03-13-2010, 09:38 AM
PbPedis
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Turbodan
you mean with PST only.
when you buy a car privately ( before HST) you pay PST, when it is from a business you pay both.
GLWS ...great car.
are you offering test drives ?
Yes, you are correct.

Originally Posted by cleanme
Beautiful car, one of my favourite colours. Good luck with the sale, what's next?
F430...so someone please buy my car!

Originally Posted by Zookie
120k is more like it GLWS and for that E-mail its Spam...
Thanks Zookie. I think you should buy it. Fantino would appreciate it.
Old 03-14-2010, 04:40 AM
Bergamasco
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Make sure you post some pics of the new car when you get it. :-)

Quick Reply: Anyone interested in an '08 997TT - Cobalt Blue?