Notices

I dare them to try this on the 401 between the 400 and the DVP at 9am.

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 01:08 PM
Quinlan
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pongobaz
I think we should all go back to riding horses or donkeys around and see how the city deals with that. I bet it's still legal since it was the preferred mode of transport 100 years ago before the car displaced the beasts. Hmm, food for thought...

I just read that the city is now allowing people to raise chickens in their backyards! Great, so now we'll all be slaughtering our own food before we fire up the BBQ! Douche bags in office are fully committed to returning us to the stone age.
Tell us what you really think!
Seriously, I am old enough to remember a stunt like that back in the 70's, on the 401, pulled by a couple of idiots from the CBC - I think they tried it from Toronto to Kingston to show that nobody really drove the speed limit. They blocked both lanes, driving at 55mph (even though the speed limit was 60 at the time). When asked afterwards what would have happened if an ambulance or firetruck couldn't reach a victim in time, they had no answer.

Quick Reply: I dare them to try this on the 401 between the 400 and the DVP at 9am.