Notices

OT: Appliances For Sale! Come And Git'em! - Name your price.

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 08:29 PM
Dale Gribble
Pocket Sand
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OT: Appliances For Sale! Come And Git'em! - Name your price.

Selling the following maytag appliances:

- Dishwasher - Under counter unit. White finish, heat dry, multi-mode etc etc.

- Fridge - Epic huge fridge, freshly refurbished by maytag. water/ice despenser on door (crushed and cubes), 3 climate controlled compartments, separate butter/cheese cubby, adjustable shelf height, whole nine yards. Matches the dishwasher.

These two appliances are mint cosmetically...i mean...i put plastic wrap around the fridge handles to keep greasy car related stains off em and put paper on the fridge shelves...none of the white finish has yellowed at all and the fridge is odorless.

Will post specific specs later.

- Also have smaller appliances like microwave and an electric countertop stove and an over as well. These are not maytag and are old appliances but run 100% mint.

Will take whatever someone thinks is reasonable. Dishwasher ready for pickup whenever you can, i need the fridge for another 2 weeks as the kitchen reno is still underway and i need somewhere to put...well....food.

also have BroilKing BBQ. Propane or natural gas.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:42 PM
Sputter
Pro

Damn, just how expensive is your bike insurance?
Old 05-07-2009, 08:46 PM
Zookie
Nordschleife Master

Received 86 Likes on 65 Posts

what happend? from selling new cars to selling used Appliances? Getting Deported?
Old 05-07-2009, 08:48 PM
Sputter
Pro

Shoot me a pm when you get down to selling off the GF.

Originally Posted by Zookie
what happend? from selling new cars to selling used Appliances? Getting Deported?
Old 05-07-2009, 09:01 PM
Dale Gribble
Pocket Sand
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Sputter
Shoot me a pm when you get down to selling off the GF.
i doubt you could afford what it cost me to get her in the first place

paging Rennlist parents whose kids are going off to college...you don't want them living in a dorm with ghetto furnishings do ya? the fridge and dishwasher are perfect for daddy's princess or power drinker....after all, stale beer is no one's friend. If you're going to be confining them to a 900sq. ft. cage, the least you could do is make sure it's well appointed
Old 05-08-2009, 12:24 AM
Imo000
Captain Obvious
Super User

Received 338 Likes on 244 Posts

My buddy is in the market for a dishwasher but he wants a black one. Maybe I can convince him to get yours as seems like a really good deal. Can you let me know what you are looking to get got it, this way I have something concrete to work with him.
Old 05-08-2009, 12:35 AM
Sputter
Pro

hahah.

Anyways, nice sales pitch. I used milk crates for furniture and so can they It builds character

Originally Posted by DeAd-EyE
i doubt you could afford what it cost me to get her in the first place

paging Rennlist parents whose kids are going off to college...you don't want them living in a dorm with ghetto furnishings do ya? the fridge and dishwasher are perfect for daddy's princess or power drinker....after all, stale beer is no one's friend. If you're going to be confining them to a 900sq. ft. cage, the least you could do is make sure it's well appointed
Old 05-08-2009, 12:42 AM
Christien
Race Car

Received 48 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Sputter
I used milk crates for furniture
Yep, so did we! Stole them from the cafeteria. We also stole 8 chairs from the cafeteria and 4 really nice oak chairs from a meeting/reception room for our dining/living room. You'd be amazed how easy it is to steal stuff like that if you just put it up on your shoulder and you walk out like nothing's wrong. After using them for 2 years, we even returned them right back where we found them!

Oh yeah, and all our plates and cutlery were stolen from the cafeteria, and full and half pint glasses from one of the campus bars. Those didn't get returned...
Old 05-08-2009, 07:04 AM
Sputter
Pro

Originally Posted by Christien
Yep, so did we! Stole them from the cafeteria. We also stole 8 chairs from the cafeteria and 4 really nice oak chairs from a meeting/reception room for our dining/living room. You'd be amazed how easy it is to steal stuff like that if you just put it up on your shoulder and you walk out like nothing's wrong. After using them for 2 years, we even returned them right back where we found them!

Oh yeah, and all our plates and cutlery were stolen from the cafeteria, and full and half pint glasses from one of the campus bars. Those didn't get returned...
Old 05-08-2009, 07:12 AM
Bergamasco
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Ok.. so speaking of appliances.... LOL Anyone want a very clean microwave oven? It is a Panasonic with very light use. I just don't use it. Any reasonable offer takes it.
Old 05-08-2009, 04:23 PM
Onami
Rennlist Member

Received 870 Likes on 540 Posts

Can I join in too? Bosch Nexxt 500 front load washing maching, bought in July 2008 for $1200...will take $600 firm. Works perfectly, still under warranty, used by family of 4 for 8 months, but we have upstairs laundry and it spins too fast for that application. The salesman never bothered to tell us that!
Old 05-08-2009, 07:23 PM
Crazy Canuck
Race Director

Received 218 Likes on 108 Posts

$10. Not a penny more. Delivered. :P
Old 05-08-2009, 11:33 PM
Mark Lue
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Zedder
Can I join in too? Bosch Nexxt 500 front load washing maching, bought in July 2008 for $1200...will take $600 firm. Works perfectly, still under warranty, used by family of 4 for 8 months, but we have upstairs laundry and it spins too fast for that application. The salesman never bothered to tell us that!
Mark, what is the capacity of this washer, 3.8 or 4 cubic feet?
Old 05-09-2009, 12:27 AM
Onami
Rennlist Member

Received 870 Likes on 540 Posts

Hi Mark, It's the 3.8 WFMC3301C purchased at Appliance Canada on Vaughan.
Old 05-09-2009, 12:53 AM
Mark Lue
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Zedder
Hi Mark, It's the 3.8 WFMC3301C purchased at Appliance Canada on Vaughan.
Thanks Mark, I'll get back to you after the wife checks out the capacity tomorrow. We have a front loader in our coach house but the wife is not exactly impressed by the capacity, so she wants to make sure the capacity is sufficient to replace the one in the basement.

Quick Reply: OT: Appliances For Sale! Come And Git'em! - Name your price.