Notices

CANADIAN - FOR SALE Only PAYING Members May Post Here -sale price is mandatory !

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2018, 11:12 AM
Recruiter_Bruno
Rennlist Member

Received 228 Likes on 103 Posts

Anyone interested in a new 82mm GT3 Throttle body?
Ordered one on ebay by mistake as my 997.2 already has the same size on it.
Will be returning it shortly unless someone wants to take it off my hands.
I only paid $210 Canadian for it and a friend brought it across from Michigan so I saved on shipping and taxes.
I'll take $200 firm.
Brand new unused.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/362013459398
Old 11-20-2018, 11:25 AM
BioBanker
Drifting

Received 130 Likes on 85 Posts

Originally Posted by superchargedman
Year: 2016
Make: Porsche
Model: 0
Cont. Porsche Models: Cayman GT4
Mileage (numbers only please): 9072
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Traction Control
Color: White
Price (no $ sign please): $112000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Canada
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Letting go of this mint condition Cayman GT4. Trading in for a GT3 RS, otherwise I'd keep this for life. Perfect body, chassis, and interior. No accidents or claims. Maintenance up to date. No flaws or issues. Single, professional (physician) owner. I've moved around for work/training. Bought at Edmonton Porsche, primarily driven in the mountains around BC. Garage stored always over winter. It spent 1/2 a day at a track educational event. This car has no stories, and it has all of the essential options: nothing more, nothing less.

Options:
Lightweight bucket seats
Leather interior package
Leather steering wheel, leather shifter
Platinum stitching
Platinum wheels
Steel brakes
Xpel paint protection on the full hood, front 1/4 panels, mirrors, rear wheel flares, rear bumper behind wheels to prevent road rash
Floor mats, storage net, extra cigarette outlet
Professionally installed track alignment, set to specifications recommended on the GT4 alignment thread.

Thanks for looking. Feel free to reach out to me for further details about the car via PM. I highly recommend this car, and I really want it to stay in the RL community, so give me a shout, and I'm happy to connect you and inform you about the full history and love affair that I've had with the GT4.

What a great deal. Man, I wish I held off on buying my GT4 last spring. This is a full 15% lower than what this would have sold for just a few months ago! I could have saved almost $20k!

Nice spec!

Old 11-25-2018, 05:41 PM
gt3rs.
Burning Brakes

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Porsche Cayman gt4 seats and part for sale.
https://rennlist.com/forums/parts-ma...l#post15453821
https://rennlist.com/forums/parts-ma...rior-trim.html

Seats are sold .
Other parts available.

Last edited by gt3rs.; 03-27-2019 at 10:27 AM.
Old 12-14-2018, 02:19 PM
halo777
Rennlist Member

Received 107 Likes on 64 Posts

Recaro Sportster CS seats - MINT CONDITION
Dinamica centers
Side airbags version
Latches for reclining the seat forward (makes rear access possible for 2-door cars)

SOLD

Last edited by halo777; 12-21-2018 at 08:54 PM.
Old 12-21-2018, 02:03 PM
993GT
Rennlist Member

Received 557 Likes on 342 Posts
Default 20" Cayenne Turbo twist replica wheels

Set of 4, 20" replica Cayenne Turbo twist wheels, no caps, open to offers

Old 12-22-2018, 01:37 PM
Henley1
Pro

Received 37 Likes on 26 Posts

19" bbs e88
gt2 buckets
gt3 side deletes
rss half cage.
cup cables /.2 shifter.
cup2 235/35/19. 305/30/19.
every thing is new or like new.
416 655 1438. txt for pics
Old 12-23-2018, 02:30 PM
Henley1
Pro

seats sold
cables sold.
wheels sold.
tires sold.
just cage and belts left
..... oh and a 07 gt3.

Last edited by Henley1; 12-30-2018 at 05:18 PM.
Old 12-27-2018, 01:16 PM
cstyles
Rennlist Member

Received 197 Likes on 96 Posts
Default 987.1 OEM headers with cats

Hey guys,

I have a set of OEM 987.1 Cayman S OEM headers with cats. Perfectly fine condition, no issues at all. Removed and replaced with race headers.

$200.00 picked up in Burlington ON. Will ship at buyer's expense, shouldn't be much $ as they're fairly small and light weight.
Old 12-28-2018, 09:43 AM
cstyles
Rennlist Member

Received 197 Likes on 96 Posts

Selling an awesome track day tire trailer! Tow your R-compounds to the track, along with all your tools and fuel. Large stainless steel storage bin is lockable. Three military-style 20L gas cans fit between the wheels and the storage bin, and are included with the trailer. Hitch receiver is 1 7/8". Tow with any car, you won't even notice it's back there.

Has a proper ownership & VIN for easy registration. Trailer was overhauled in summer 2018 including:

- New SKF bearings with high-grade grease
- New treated plywood floor
- Wood floor & frame painted black
- New 12" wheels & tires

This little trailer is awesome for track days, and always gets tons of comments and thumbs up Only selling as I've purchased a Cayenne and will be towing my track car next season.

$800.00 Pickup in Burlington. I can also deliver to you in the GTA if preferred.

SOLD!

Last edited by cstyles; 12-28-2018 at 07:51 PM.
Old 12-28-2018, 04:21 PM
1DarkChaos
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default trailer

Originally Posted by cstyles
Selling an awesome track day tire trailer! Tow your R-compounds to the track, along with all your tools and fuel. Large stainless steel storage bin is lockable. Three military-style 20L gas cans fit between the wheels and the storage bin, and are included with the trailer. Hitch receiver is 1 7/8". Tow with any car, you won't even notice it's back there.

Has a proper ownership & VIN for easy registration. Trailer was overhauled in summer 2018 including:

- New SKF bearings with high-grade grease
- New treated plywood floor
- Wood floor & frame painted black
- New 12" wheels & tires

This little trailer is awesome for track days, and always gets tons of comments and thumbs up Only selling as I've purchased a Cayenne and will be towing my track car next season.

$800.00 Pickup in Burlington. I can also deliver to you in the GTA if preferred.
Hey man!
I dont know how to private message lol i will take it! thank you man pls pm me happy holidays!
Old 12-29-2018, 10:26 AM
mohara
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 996 Office Chair - $1,500

Custom made from an original 996 Sport seat. Full leather. Fully adjustable height, tilt and armrests. The back rest is electrically powered using an integrated rechargeable battery. Sport seat has the hard back complete with hook for jacket and storage pocket. Hub base with five castors for optimum comfort on both hard and soft floors.

You can order the factory version directly from Porsche at a cost of C$8,147 + HST - with a 2-3 month waiting time. See: http://www.porscheaccessories.ca/sel...-chair-rs/1947. Or you can buy this one for $1,500 which is 1/6 the cost of the factory version.

Although the seat is used it is in excellent condition with no rips, tears or cracking. The perfect one-of-a-kind gift for your home or office. Located in Oakville, ON. Due to the size and weight, shipping will be extra and expensive so hoping for a local buyer who can pick up.

Sorry for the poor quality photos. The "spot" showing in the back is from the camera flash - there is no actual spot

Last edited by mohara; 12-29-2018 at 11:03 AM.
Old 12-29-2018, 04:20 PM
Henley1
Pro

996 turbo headlights. very nice shape. text for pic. 416 655 1438
sold.

Last edited by Henley1; 12-30-2018 at 05:17 PM.
Old 12-30-2018, 02:24 PM
rrental
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default 1986 930 Turbo

Selling my 1986 Prussian Blue 930. I am the 3rd owner.

Originally from California it moved with the owner to Boise. The owner traded it at Pierson Porsche in Boise where I bought it from. Currently it's calling Kamloops BC, Canada home, but exporting it back to the USA would be very simple.

This 930 is mostly original, besides the following improvements, but these can be exchanged back to original if desired. I have all the original parts including the air injection system.

I installed a new steering wheel,
Hella Headlights,
aftermarket exhaust.

The paint is in very good shape. The hood and front bumper have been repainted a few years go to get rid of some rock chips. I have driven it regularly so some rock found their way on the hood again. The last trip was last fall from Canada BC, to RR VI in Monterrey. Needles to say the trip was very exciting without any car troubles.

The Potenza's mounted a few years ago are in very good shape. I have a spare set of new front tires I will include in the sale.

Obviously I have never driven this car in the winter. It is stored inside under cover in a heated shop for 6 months of the year.

Asking price for this car is US$ 79.500

PM if you would like more information, or my phone number.

Old 01-02-2019, 10:42 PM
Sloss
Intermediate

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Category: Engine - Complete
Price (no $ sign please): $10000 USD
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (select ONLY those which apply): 997
Location (Region): Canada
Item Condition: Used

Hi Members

Looking to sell the running engine out of my 2006 911 Carrera S

3.8L Original Engine - Engine is still in the car, can be verified running and driven

Runs well, no issues and well maintained.

120K miles

Asking $10,000 USD - Or we can work out a price in CAD

Located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Would have to be a local pickup - I am not interested in shipping it

If you are interested, please message me to discuss.

Thanks
Old 01-06-2019, 04:00 PM
petroldent
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gorgeous car! Good luck with your sale! I should consider selling my 930 as well soon. Wifey is giving me a hard time.

Originally Posted by rrental
Selling my 1986 Prussian Blue 930. I am the 3rd owner.

Originally from California it moved with the owner to Boise. The owner traded it at Pierson Porsche in Boise where I bought it from. Currently it's calling Kamloops BC, Canada home, but exporting it back to the USA would be very simple.

This 930 is mostly original, besides the following improvements, but these can be exchanged back to original if desired. I have all the original parts including the air injection system.

I installed a new steering wheel,
Hella Headlights,
aftermarket exhaust.

The paint is in very good shape. The hood and front bumper have been repainted a few years go to get rid of some rock chips. I have driven it regularly so some rock found their way on the hood again. The last trip was last fall from Canada BC, to RR VI in Monterrey. Needles to say the trip was very exciting without any car troubles.

The Potenza's mounted a few years ago are in very good shape. I have a spare set of new front tires I will include in the sale.

Obviously I have never driven this car in the winter. It is stored inside under cover in a heated shop for 6 months of the year.

Asking price for this car is US$ 79.500

PM if you would like more information, or my phone number.

Quick Reply: CANADIAN - FOR SALE Only PAYING Members May Post Here -sale price is mandatory !