Notices

horrendous service experience at downtown porsche toronto

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 01:54 PM
cleanme
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by theiceman
My problem is i am old , I read it all , and then when someone adds a post .. I have to read it all again cause I forgot it all .....
Hahaha that was golden, to get your Mac to read to you highlight the text then Control+Click it and in the dropdown menu -> Speech-> Start Speaking

Right now it's reading me Green Eggs and Ham by Seuss, highly recommended for lovethesport.

Edit: Yes, 996 crappy posts! One more and I might start all over again
Old 11-09-2008, 01:58 PM
Dale Gribble
Pocket Sand
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by cleanme

Right now it's reading me Green Eggs and Ham by Seuss, highly recommended for lovethesport.
Green Eggs and Ham rewritten for lovethesport:

"no i will not talk some crap, even if i'm compelled to do that.
I will not post with ****** again, and no i won't read threads of spam".
Old 11-09-2008, 05:39 PM
Jlangmd
Racer

Originally Posted by justinsrx7
My suggestion is that we just stop responding to this thread until lovethesport responds with his list of issues with DFC. If he does not respond, then we can all assume that there are just some people out there they will never be satisfied and that the problem lies with him and not DFC. If he provides comments, then we can all cordially judge them based on their merit.

"Can't we all just get along!"
Agree that some people will never be satisfied, and blame dealership or manufacturer for the french fry stuck under the seat or for normal wear and tear.

However, I do not dispute that there are serious problems with the service advisers at DFC. Lack of communication as to the cause of these complaints regardless of merit is inexcusable in a service adviser.
Old 11-09-2008, 05:53 PM
justinsrx7
Three Wheelin'

Received 16 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Jlangmd
However, I do not dispute that there are serious problems with the service advisers at DFC. Lack of communication as to the cause of these complaints regardless of merit is inexcusable in a service adviser.
Nobody is disputing that or suggesting it is excusable. We just wan't to know what the experience was from the original poster so we could all provide our guidance/2 cents worth, but to date he has not provided us with anything.
Old 11-12-2008, 12:40 AM
Turbodan
Rennlist Member

Received 488 Likes on 365 Posts

Love the sport: I am still waiting to read your issues and answers to any questions posed towards you.
or am I correct that you only joined this forum to rag out on a dealer without even explaining your issues. You will find that if you do not answer questions asked of you here you will have trouble getting help when you need it...and with your pepper it sounds like you need it. seriously go back and answer the questions and you may be welcomed once again to this great community.
oh and you are welcome for once again posting to a thread and putting it at the top. If you are not going to respond simply close the thread and we can see what kind of person you are...one that calls names and does not have the intellectual ability to debate points.
Old 07-26-2014, 06:39 PM
aviography
Drifting

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Does Sophie2014 offer any "extras" in the limo?
Old 07-27-2014, 12:39 PM
Ronan
Rennlist Member

Received 110 Likes on 66 Posts

Sounds like a bad experience. For the record ( and I have no connection with Porsche) I get my Porsches serviced at DFC and have done for the last seven years. I would think that you can easily escalate this in writing to the dealership for resolution.

Sometimes things go wrong for sure but at least in my personal experience DFC has been very good, and certainly hugely better than BMW or Mercedes.
Old 07-27-2014, 05:51 PM
1990944S2
Instructor

Originally Posted by Ronan
Sometimes things go wrong for sure but at least in my personal experience DFC has been very good, and certainly hugely better than BMW or Mercedes.
...and now that I have purchased a BMW and experienced my first attempt at getting my car serviced there, I strongly concur with this statement.
Old 07-27-2014, 07:42 PM
ronnie993tt
Race Car

Received 241 Likes on 163 Posts

Just to add a log to the fire, my neighbour takes his '88 911 to DFC and has always been happy. Car lost power, runs, but badly. DFC tells him he needs an engine re-build. Being aware of my fine diagnostic skills (LOL just so we all get it!) I guess it's fuel or ignition system. I said take it back and have someone else look at it, specify the problem and how they came to that conclusion. Long story short, couple fuel injectors. I would have given the dealer a second chance and asked for a different service manager. If that doesn't work, dump 'em and report experience on RL.
Old 07-27-2014, 10:24 PM
Turbodan
Rennlist Member

Received 488 Likes on 365 Posts

6 year old thread?????
Old 07-28-2014, 09:45 AM
CamsPorsche
Race Car

Received 388 Likes on 165 Posts

Originally Posted by Turbodan
6 year old thread?????
Haha...that was my first thought too Dan! LOL
Old 07-28-2014, 07:48 PM
pongobaz
Rennlist Member

Received 94 Likes on 51 Posts

Geez, who's reviving these threads from the catacombs???
Old 07-28-2014, 07:56 PM
aviography
Drifting

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by pongobaz
Geez, who's reviving these threads from the catacombs???
It was spammer Sophie2014 a couple of days ago, the spamming post was reported and deleted.

Quick Reply: horrendous service experience at downtown porsche toronto