Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mark, I was inspired by yours...
Old 10-30-2008, 03:18 PM
Mark Lue
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RyeHigh
Mark, I was inspired by yours...
... and I was inspired by your golfin partner.
Attached Images  
Old 10-30-2008, 04:06 PM
RyeHigh
Buns Up
Rennlist Member

I like nice rear ends...that's why I have a 911....
Old 10-30-2008, 09:27 PM
Brian 162
Burning Brakes

Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Zookie
i dont know, but eveytime i am at Pfaff and see him, he gives me this Stare... Next time that stare will be folowed by my fist...
Next time you're there ask him if he worked at DFC. If he says yes thank him because if it wasn't for his lousy attitude you wouldn't have found your car at PFAFF.
Old 10-30-2008, 09:42 PM
Turbodan
Rennlist Member

Received 488 Likes on 365 Posts

Rye High: I prefer the new avatar over the old
Old 10-30-2008, 09:53 PM
Turbodan
Rennlist Member

Received 488 Likes on 365 Posts

love the sport: I doubt you posted to warn others, in a group that you joined less than one month ago and have contributed nothing but wanting to know how to trick the dealership into performing extra service on items that may go wrong in future on your 05 cayenne s. you haven't answered anyone's questions asked to you. what 5 dealerships are you talking about.
and it is more effective to ask and answer questions in a debate than to just type away only paying attention to you own thoughts, and agenda. perhaps Raj realized that you are not rational and decided you don't deserve to own a Pcar. I would not take my car to any of the dealerships as they do not know how to work on air cooled vehicles, but thanx for the recommendation.
Now if you want to have any credibility try answering some questions asked of you.
here is some friendly advice that will help your posts: before submitting click advanced post and click the abc with checkmark in top right corner of box and it will correct your spelling.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:16 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,027 Likes on 731 Posts

i am athe miss spelling King and don't forget it ... well okay , I am too damn lazy to click the button

oh weel

anyone taking the P car Saturday ? might be my last run . will change the oil as soon as I get back after my long run from TO to heat it up and that will be it my friends for another season for me
Old 10-30-2008, 10:18 PM
Christien
Race Car

Received 48 Likes on 33 Posts

Ok Clive, it's one thing to be lazy about spell checking, but that last post is barely legible! I've seen Chinese assembly instructions that make more sense than that!
Old 10-30-2008, 10:35 PM
Zookie
Nordschleife Master

Received 80 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by Brian 162
Next time you're there ask him if he worked at DFC. If he says yes thank him because if it wasn't for his lousy attitude you wouldn't have found your car at PFAFF.
yes i'm sure thats the guy...

Originally Posted by theiceman
anyone taking the P car Saturday ? might be my last run . will change the oil as soon as I get back after my long run from TO to heat it up and that will be it my friends for another season for me
taking teh P-car where? Starbucks?

PS: i think i am the king os Miss-Spelling...
Old 10-30-2008, 11:15 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,027 Likes on 731 Posts

yeah starbucks, as it gets colder my ride gets harder. at least my grammer is about as bad as a Nigerian check scam!
Old 10-31-2008, 06:02 AM
JDSStudios
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by RyeHigh
I remember back in the spring of 07, I walked in and Jimmy came up and ask me if he could hlep...I said "Im just looking to see what you have in inventory".
I told him I was looking for an 02-04 911 Cab ...I gave him my business card and asked him to call me when one came in.....I still haven't heard from him...maybe they haven't gotten in any Cab's yet....my bad.

I then dealt with Horst up at Pfaff....he would email me when something came in ...and finally in Aug 07, my car came in, it took me 3 days to close the deal, service was great....BUT since then, I've only heard from Horst once. That was last month and only to see if I had any friends that are in the market for a Porsche....**** poor customer service IMHO...But overall Im happy with Pfaff, no real big complaints.

As for DFC...I had "that situation" with my car last week...but they stepped up, admitted fault and took care of the problem, no questions asked.....

Dam loud Avatar RyeHigh... can't hear a word you say.... wuh?
Old 11-07-2008, 08:58 PM
jdistefa
Rennlist Member

Received 447 Likes on 243 Posts

If you must use the dealer, +1 on Jimmy @ Pfaff.
Old 11-07-2008, 10:42 PM
lovethesport
Intermediate

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Turbodan
love the sport: I doubt you posted to warn others, in a group that you joined less than one month ago and have contributed nothing but wanting to know how to trick the dealership into performing extra service on items that may go wrong in future on your 05 cayenne s. you haven't answered anyone's questions asked to you. what 5 dealerships are you talking about.
and it is more effective to ask and answer questions in a debate than to just type away only paying attention to you own thoughts, and agenda. perhaps Raj realized that you are not rational and decided you don't deserve to own a Pcar. I would not take my car to any of the dealerships as they do not know how to work on air cooled vehicles, but thanx for the recommendation.
Now if you want to have any credibility try answering some questions asked of you.
here is some friendly advice that will help your posts: before submitting click advanced post and click the abc with checkmark in top right corner of box and it will correct your spelling.
******************************i think the spelling is dead on and so is the meaning*****************

Last edited by Bob Rouleau; 11-08-2008 at 06:52 PM. Reason: language
Old 11-07-2008, 10:57 PM
AM993
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Butter anyone?
Old 11-07-2008, 11:07 PM
lovethesport
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Turbodan
Lovethesport: You joined this month and you are bashing a dealership with a post containing numerous spelling and grammar errors. btw what sport do you love? also we have a rule that any new member must post pics before complaining.
I am not saying DFC has great service (I've never used them for service) nor am I promoting them.
Now, let me get this straight: you are mad that the service manager didn't ask you to sit down while in front of 2 chairs in front of his desk. Canadians usually just sit down while in front of 2 chairs. I guess BMW and Mercedes pull out the chair for you. You are mad that the codes were not retained and when the techs checked the codes were gone and the issues were not present. what do you want them to do? use voodoo to fix the car? what did you expect his response to your childish response of taking a picture and emailing it? I doubt he was saying you were lying. what type of issues are we talking about? and if you owned a BMW and Mercedes you would realize that these cars throw codes as well and are not always retained and easy to repair. BTW Porsche rec'd the highest quality of all German cars last year.
maybe you should review the experience before typing without thinking (ie spelling and grammar).
I just read your other posts. You bought an cayenne from US and expect a local dealer to bend over backwards for you? seriously. is that what you did w/ BMW and Mercedes? BTW what is the build date on your cayenne? perhaps an 03 build?
****dumb dan thanks for keeping my post on the front page----if it wasn't for your pre-school remarks, this thread would have probably fizzled******

****thank god that all other members are showing sanity and above all intelligence in their remarks and thank god you are the only one who has jumped up and down like a chimp********

**********since i will be banned, i want to thank everyone for all their help***

and for you turbo dan

***I guess the turbo in turbo dan is for the speed that the jerk in you comes out**********

Quick Reply: horrendous service experience at downtown porsche toronto