New Pfaff dealership - London area?

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2010, 01:00 PM
Receiver
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Pfaff Porsche GM
Service, Sales and Parts.
When are you going to reinstate service at Pfaff Oakville?
Old 08-27-2010, 03:41 PM
Pfaff Porsche GM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Receiver
When are you going to reinstate service at Pfaff Oakville?
We are just in the process of doing that but short term will only be small maintenence and issues. Call John Pera there and he can book you in. We have a technician already started. Let me know if there are any problems or issues.
Old 08-27-2010, 04:42 PM
Receiver
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Pfaff Porsche GM
We are just in the process of doing that but short term will only be small maintenence and issues. Call John Pera there and he can book you in. We have a technician already started. Let me know if there are any problems or issues.
Is the intent that Pfaff Oakville will eventually be a full service facility? I don't mean new car sales I just mean service.
Old 08-28-2010, 02:38 PM
johnsjmc
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Good news .Perhaps used Porsche prices will go up locally . It has always made some buyers nervous when the nearest dealer is in Toronto. When Performance was open in St Kitts years ago they would pick up the car here for warranty service and I feel the lack of access to a dealer has kept sales down in this city.
Old 08-30-2010, 11:19 AM
Pfaff Porsche GM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Receiver
Is the intent that Pfaff Oakville will eventually be a full service facility? I don't mean new car sales I just mean service.
We are not too sure at this point. We have new management in there now and we plan on taking baby steps to ensure we dont have any issues. It would be a good goal to get there but I definately dont want to over promise. In the mean time we have a great technician in there now so we will see where it goes.
Old 09-18-2010, 05:18 PM
Cobrastrike
Track Day

When I stopped in on the day of their grand opening, the service department wasn't fully up and running yet. Apparently the techs were waiting for a bunch of tools to be sent from Porsche. I was told they expect to have everything around the week of Sept 20th. Geoff Mannion is the service manager and he's supposed to give me a call once they're good to go.
FYI, standard labour rate I was quoted was $130/hr.
The web site on their business cards is www.porschecarslondon.com but that redirects to london.porschedealer.com.
I didn't have time to pop into the showroom (separate building from the service dept for the moment) as I was busy running errands. They do have a sweet GT3RS in black with orange accents out front though. Very sweet looking.
Old 09-18-2010, 06:34 PM
Zookie
Nordschleife Master

Received 86 Likes on 65 Posts

anyone have pix if this new Dealer?
Old 09-18-2010, 07:39 PM
PbPedis
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Zookie
anyone have pix if this new Dealer?
I don't have pics but they're pretty bare bones right now as they are not done. They are open for business, but I don't think the grand opening will be until some time in 2011.
Old 09-18-2010, 08:47 PM
swbatte
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ya, there's nothing really worth taking pictures of yet. It's a previous Cadillac Hummer dealership that's being converted. The owner told me they are redesigning everything - so it should be nice, but it won't be a huge dealership.

Quick Reply: New Pfaff dealership - London area?