Notices

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 04:55 PM
TTLATION
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Avatar

I'm a Rennlist member but being the Ludite that I am, can't figure how to add this under my name.

Please help.
Old 11-28-2007, 04:57 PM
pongobaz
Rennlist Member

Received 99 Likes on 55 Posts

I think you have to be a paid member to post a sig. But the avatar can be changed by going to your user CP (top left of page).
Old 11-28-2007, 05:05 PM
TTLATION
Rennlist Member

Default that's my point . I am a paid member & would like to

replace USER with MEMBER
Old 11-28-2007, 05:33 PM
pongobaz
Rennlist Member

Received 99 Likes on 55 Posts

you don't get to do that yourself, the admin does. Takes a few days sometimes.
Old 11-28-2007, 05:39 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,148 Likes on 822 Posts

send John D an email .. although the site is now sold so there may be a few issues..
Old 11-28-2007, 06:00 PM
TTLATION
Rennlist Member

Thanks Phil. I'll contact admin. Joined about 9 months ago.

Just put the 993 TT to sleep last night 'til April after having Pfaff refinish the calipers. Great job. They look like new.

Oh well. Forced to drive my beater ('07 S4) for the winter. The only thing that even remotely compares to the P-car is the gas consumption..Awefullll...V8
Old 11-28-2007, 06:07 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

trade you your beater for mine ?
Old 11-28-2007, 08:33 PM
AM993
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by theiceman
trade you your beater for mine ?
That's unfair! Come on Clive, you cannot swap the Big Wing or the Audi-That-Will-Not-Die for an S4, you would lose big time
Old 11-28-2007, 08:42 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

oh didn't I tell you ? . the audi that would not die .... is dead ... but hopefuly will have her resurected for the weekend . a SOB bolt on the starter motor is holding things up ..
Old 11-28-2007, 10:42 PM
Dale Gribble
Pocket Sand
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh didn't I tell you ? . the audi that would not die .... is dead ... but hopefuly will have her resurected for the weekend . a SOB bolt on the starter motor is holding things up ..

ouch....that sucks.
i'll see your audi that will never die and raise you a wannabe race car powered by dorito's on a stick that needs to go into storage before they salt the roads and it begins to rust like something from Christian's worst nightmare.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:25 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

you actually driving that thing aroud Omar ? you must be freezing your nuts off ...

the Audi . !! 1 hour to jack up car , remove covers, tensioner, acc belt, alternator, electrical connections, lower starter bolt,

upper starter bolt ... 3 days and counting .. finally got her off but taking a couple of days to recover and get starter fixed before puting it all back ..
Old 11-28-2007, 11:29 PM
Dale Gribble
Pocket Sand
Rennlist Member

you actually driving that thing aroud Omar ? you must be freezing your nuts off ...
that's not even the main problem (cold i can deal with...motorcycling thru screwey winter months has taught me some resiliance)...i don't have a heater core so i can't defrost the windows! gotta drive it ace ventura style....so if u see a goofy brown guy with snowboard goggles on the 401 driving a car with a failing transmission that sounds like a jet powered weedwhacker.....feel free to wave

i take it ur 911 is away for the winter? i just put Coors away. I got one good drive in before she went away.

actually...i think Thor The Audi wins this round...all i had was a battery and electrical failure that left me stranded at a gas station in oshawa....some guerilla repairwork and away it went again.
Old 11-29-2007, 04:06 PM
Mark Lue
Drifting

Originally Posted by DeAd-EyE
that's not even the main problem (cold i can deal with...motorcycling thru screwey winter months has taught me some resiliance)...i don't have a heater core so i can't defrost the windows! gotta drive it ace ventura style....so if u see a goofy brown guy with snowboard goggles on the 401 driving a car with a failing transmission that sounds like a jet powered weedwhacker.....feel free to wave

i take it ur 911 is away for the winter? i just put Coors away. I got one good drive in before she went away.

actually...i think Thor The Audi wins this round...all i had was a battery and electrical failure that left me stranded at a gas station in oshawa....some guerilla repairwork and away it went again.
Omar, I don't get it your family owns a dealership... are you intent on seeing who can drive the worst winter beater.
Old 11-29-2007, 04:16 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Actually that would be fun .. so who drag the biggest wreck around for the winter.. Got the starter back today .60.00 to put on a wire , unbelievable...

Yah I was out last Sunday for a last run , and the weather has been miserable since. At least I got fresh oil in it and got it circulated. Sitting on the carpet in the garage till spring now I guess.
Old 11-29-2007, 04:20 PM
Dale Gribble
Pocket Sand
Rennlist Member

Actually that would be fun .. so who drag the biggest wreck around for the winter...
lol...where's Jaak, he can drag all of the beaters around with his disco after they brake down!

Quick Reply: Avatar