Notices

Exotics cruise ---WHAT A BLAST---

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 10:15 AM
chicos
Advanced

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Yes the blonde is extremely sexy and I hope one day I'm so lucky..... unbelievable legs!!!

As for all the awesome cars they are great, but I consider myself lucky to have my Cayman S.... That being said if I came into tens of millions an F430 would be in my future (long legged blondes are included, right)!!!
Old 07-10-2007, 10:15 AM
imcarthur
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NOBLEGT3
i guess you are right about me being a joiner for being on this forum...therefore i wont post again. that is the right thing to do
Promise? A REAL MAN lives up to his word. So we'll all be watching & hoping that you follow through.

Ian
Old 07-10-2007, 10:18 AM
jumper5836
Nordschleife Master

Received 72 Likes on 48 Posts

nuff said. I am done
Old 07-10-2007, 10:25 AM
NVRANUF
Rennlist Member

Received 469 Likes on 264 Posts

Originally Posted by goldyf355
Was this really necessary??

I wouldnt be surprised if her boyfriend/husband was on this site, since she came with one of the P-car guys......is this how you openly chat about fellow members or their cruise-mates on this site?

Not to mention....I'd like to see how your girlfriend would stack up against her...
Hey I complemented her legs and hair...

IMO it was merely a balanced observation.

BTW no puppies were beaten or harmed in the observation...

Some of you TO folks are wound way to tight.... relax!!!

Good thing NOBLEGT3, who's from that area, can show some balance and grit....
Old 07-10-2007, 10:38 AM
goldyf355
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Jake Ok
100% not sour grapes. I fell in love with the P cars since I first drove one last summer and been saving up and bought a used one 6 months ago. You know the saying you have to ride a bicycle before you can appreciate driving a car. I'm not sure some of these people do. Anyways like I said, I'm not judging , just observation and an opinion. My point is about the event not about wealth and what car to buy if you have deep pockets.
Seems like you're judging me...:-)
Seems to me these people have as much right to "judge" you as you have to "judge" them in regards to their rationale for joining these types of events....

You offer up "observations" and "opinions" as if you were there and experienced these types of behaviour/situations......what value can your "observations" have when they are based solely on your own imagination?

Dude, you are certainly entitled to an opinion, but suggesting motives for others doing as they choose to do, that's just plain foolish....

Good luck in life!

Last edited by goldyf355; 07-11-2007 at 11:40 AM.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:03 AM
Christien
Race Car

Received 50 Likes on 35 Posts

Holy ****, you guys have got Noble quoting bible verses... Talk about **** in a wringer!

FWIW, I guess I see both sides of the coin (wow, do I sound Canadian or what? ) I love looking at hot cars - I first fell in love with 911s well before I was old enough to understand anything mechanical about them - it was those sexy lines. Designers are hired for a reason.

On the other hand, the beauty is truly only skin deep. Like staring at a beautiful lady, sooner or later you want to do something more than just look... A nice drive through scenic roads with other great looking cars is fun, and I enjoy doing that a couple times a year, but the real fun is at the track where you can drive these cars like they're meant to be driven. It's like the difference between a peep show and a $1000/hr hooker, except that the hooker is cheaper

But I guess I don't see the 2 activities as mutually exclusive.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:10 AM
Christien
Race Car

Received 50 Likes on 35 Posts

BTW Noble, I hope you're not too banged up. Crashing in a car is one thing, but crashing on a bike at Mosport I would think would be serious business. Obviously your typing fingers are fine, or is your ***** that talented?
Old 07-10-2007, 11:15 AM
goldyf355
Track Day

Wink

Originally Posted by 1Gunner

Good thing NOBLEGT3, who's from that area, can show some balance and grit....
LOL....trust me on this one....find yourself a better advocate!
Old 07-10-2007, 11:42 AM
NVRANUF
Rennlist Member

Received 469 Likes on 264 Posts

Originally Posted by goldyf355
LOL....trust me on this one....find yourself a better advocate!
LOL... No way!! He's not "MY" advocate!!

I just enjoy his grit, perspective....and twisty logic, even when I'm the unwitting target.
Like he said,
"you really have to take a step back and realise(sp) the internet isnt real life."

Old 07-10-2007, 12:43 PM
goldyf355
Track Day

Question

Originally Posted by 1Gunner
I just enjoy his grit, perspective....and twisty logic, even when I'm the unwitting target.
Certainly, the internet isn't "real life", but thats the point.

It's easy to talk $hit over the internet, unlike real life where your actions/words might have consequences......

I prefer a straight up approach in either enviroment......after reading some of his (and your) comments in this thread, I have to wonder how you guys would behave "in the real world"?

Would you act the same? I doubt it.......and if that's the case....who's the "poser" now ???
Old 07-10-2007, 01:57 PM
CWay27
Rennlist Member

Wow you guys are really uptight and it's not even funny. Would you just relax, it's just a forum. If you start a thread (no, actually 4) and post pictures, one way or the other you'll get good and bad comments and that's the internet. I'm not saying I agree with Noble (sometimes he also gets under my skin) but come on, every bad comment and the hole gang jumps on it like flies on ****. Are you guys so insecure that only the "hey man, that was a cool ride", "love your car", "best time of my life" are allowed to be posted. In that case all 4 threads should of been closed a while ago cause everything had already been said in the first 15 posts.

Speaking of the girl, I made an observation and Gunner made a comment, who cares!! If woman were on this board, the bitching would of started way earlier. The matter of fact is if you have the nerves to let your GF or wife wear something like to a frigg'n run, you are bound to have comments and most of the time the odds are not in favor of good ones. If this thing is so about cars, why would let her dress like a stripper.

And to whom ever said that comments like that ruin Canadian forum, well that B.S. No offense guys but all we see around here are the same threads over and over about GTG in the same starbucks parking lot with the same cars over and over. Same sh.. different thread. No wonder there's hardly ever any activities on the Canadian forum.

... And those were my .02$
Old 07-10-2007, 02:24 PM
arshad
AutoX

Cway: It's not about patting each other on the back.

He comes on and makes a number of generalizations (paraphrased):

- Lonely people
- No *****, never take their cars to the track
- True car enthusiasts dont stand around chatting/checking out the rides
- Whupped, only opportunity to get away from wife/kids

etc.

Nothing wrong with expressing an opinion but painting everyone with this big brush just highlights his ignorance. Several of the guys that I know who came out are hardcore track junkies. Some are instructors. They probably spend a lot more time at Mosport than this clown does. Who said these activities had to be mutually exclusive?

I would characterize the people who came out to this event as people who enjoy cars in general, enjoy driving their vehicles, and are probably doing half decent in life to be able to afford some of these cars. To me it seems that the guy who states that he doesn't like to socialize and gets his jollies by insulting others manhood on an online forum more likely fits the bill of the lonely loser.

I guess some people just crave attention...
Old 07-10-2007, 03:15 PM
pongobaz
Rennlist Member

Received 101 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by CWay27
Wow you guys are really uptight and it's not even funny.

Speaking of the girl, I made an observation and Gunner made a comment, who cares!! If woman were on this board, the bitching would of started way earlier. The matter of fact is if you have the nerves to let your GF or wife wear something like to a frigg'n run, you are bound to have comments and most of the time the odds are not in favor of good ones. If this thing is so about cars, why would let her dress like a stripper.

And to whom ever said that comments like that ruin Canadian forum, well that B.S. No offense guys but all we see around here are the same threads over and over about GTG in the same starbucks parking lot with the same cars over and over. Same sh.. different thread. No wonder there's hardly ever any activities on the Canadian forum.

... And those were my .02$
As a Montrealer now living in TO, I certainly have seen my share of uptight people in this city, but if you ever came to one of our GTGs or cruises, you'd see for yourself that it's one of the easiest going bunch of people you'd meet anywhere.

About the girl comments. Neither of you were commenting on her attire, but rather on her physical attributes which is mean and hurtful to her and her boyfriend/husband. I find it rather amusing that you're the one that seems rather offended by her wardrobe and yet you think we are the ones who are uptight!
Old 07-10-2007, 05:38 PM
imcarthur
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just to lighten this thread up . . .

Cars I saw in Europe:

Trabant in Buda
Smart in Buda
996 in Pest (not many Pcars in Hungary)
87-89 911 in Vienna
Attached Images     
Old 07-10-2007, 05:45 PM
jumper5836
Nordschleife Master

Received 72 Likes on 48 Posts

The smart car is cool. Why don't we have those here. Screw that little Mercedes thing, we need cool ones.

Quick Reply: Exotics cruise ---WHAT A BLAST---