I just got a speeding ticket ... fk!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2007, 11:48 AM
99three
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 99three
Good thread.
Funny thing, I have a hearing in the morning re my 300ZX TT. No front plate; contrary to the 'looking better without one' act. I have since snapped some pics of a license plate bracket. The legitimate excuse is that it's not a North American fascia and doesn't support the NA brackets. I hope the crown will drop it after they see the bracket and the plate joyfully together again albeit not mounted on the car.

Update: charge was withdrawn in light of the 'repairs to correct' the matter. A good start to the weekend.
Old 07-22-2007, 11:44 PM
rebe1
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just got hit with a speeding ticket on Friday... Just getting off the ramp from Lawrence onto Bayview northbound, and as soon as I saw the 50km/h sign, I let go of the accelerator a bit, but its already too late, the cop was walking onto road already. I mean, seriously, wtf would they put a 50km/h sign there??? Anyways, hit with an 88 in a 50 zone, no reduction. Time to call Pointts again.
Old 07-22-2007, 11:48 PM
Dale Gribble
Pocket Sand
Rennlist Member

^ once you pass TFS and turn past York Glendon, the cop is ALWAYS THERE at crescent.

Also..bayview southbound..once you pass the granit club and the bridge is a 50 or 40 zone...MAKE SURE YOU ARE DOING THAT SPEED LIMIT...i used 2 goto that highskool and we would see cops shooting radar there all the time...

bunch of jerks..that place is a total money pit...4 or 5 people being pulled over at a time...and you know what, they did NOTHING about the stoners sparking up bongs under the bridge about 30 or 40 feet from their squad car! absolutly re-cockulous irony.
Old 07-25-2007, 05:36 PM
rebe1
Racer

Worst part is, I always have the choice of going up Bayview or Yonge, but for some reason went up Bayview that day Ah well, hopefully another ticket to get thrown out a year from now.

Originally Posted by DeAd-EyE
^ once you pass TFS and turn past York Glendon, the cop is ALWAYS THERE at crescent.

Also..bayview southbound..once you pass the granit club and the bridge is a 50 or 40 zone...MAKE SURE YOU ARE DOING THAT SPEED LIMIT...i used 2 goto that highskool and we would see cops shooting radar there all the time...

bunch of jerks..that place is a total money pit...4 or 5 people being pulled over at a time...and you know what, they did NOTHING about the stoners sparking up bongs under the bridge about 30 or 40 feet from their squad car! absolutly re-cockulous irony.
Old 07-27-2007, 08:00 PM
96C4S
Burning Brakes

Does points really work
Old 07-27-2007, 10:54 PM
Brian 162
Burning Brakes

Received 30 Likes on 25 Posts

Does points really work

It did for me. I had a speeding ticket stayed on July the 10th.
Old 07-28-2007, 11:09 PM
rebe1
Racer

Originally Posted by 96C4S
Does points really work
Pointts worked for me, got the ticket thrown out. I currently have a really minor ticket with Top Defence, but for this new one, will probably go back to Pointts.

Quick Reply: I just got a speeding ticket ... fk!