Notices

The Official Canadian Spotted Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2009, 03:06 PM
Sultan
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Today: approx 12pm black 997 northbound on the DVP exited at Lawrence, approx 1pm a very dirty silver 996 on hwy 7 eastbound turning left on allstate drive
Old 12-23-2009, 08:35 PM
AM993
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

993 C2S, black, at Home Depot (Britania & Mavis in Mississauga) yesterday
993 Targa, black, on Queen St W (just west of Spadina) today
993 C4 Convertible, silver with blue soft top, in an underground parking lot (Bay & Bloor) today
Old 01-01-2010, 03:21 AM
Zookie
Nordschleife Master

Received 86 Likes on 65 Posts

Spotted http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM3So0U1BMQ
Old 01-01-2010, 10:58 PM
Sultan
Burning Brakes

Today: black or dark blue boxster at approx 9:30pm heading eastbound on Steeles Avenue East at Birchmount (near Pacific Mall)
Old 01-01-2010, 11:25 PM
Crazy Canuck
Race Director

Received 218 Likes on 108 Posts

Today: a few snowplows
Old 01-07-2010, 12:32 AM
alniri
AutoX

black 977 turbo, on Bayview in Richmond Hill two days ago.
Had what looked like standard Turbo wheels.
Couldn't tell if he had winter tires on??
Old 01-11-2010, 09:28 AM
AM993
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Immaculate Arena Red Boxster (986) with matching hard top on the QEW, eastbound between Mississauga rd and Hurontario this morning. What's up with all these crazy people driving their Porsche in winter...
Old 01-11-2010, 01:15 PM
Sultan
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by AM993
What's up with all these crazy people driving their Porsche in winter...
Because we are a wasteful society, we can just go out and get a new one.

LOL
Old 01-11-2010, 03:29 PM
fc-racer
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Spotted: fc-racer driving a guards red 997 GT3 across downtown with bright green scotch tape all over the emblems and trim because a crabby neighbour in the condo complex threw a fit for polishing the car in the underground. Had to "borrow" my friend's garage on the other side of downtown. Should have seen the stares from people as I drove around with a just-washed car with neon green tape all over it...
Old 01-11-2010, 03:42 PM
pongobaz
Rennlist Member

Received 99 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by fc-racer
Spotted: fc-racer driving a guards red 997 GT3 across downtown with bright green scotch tape all over the emblems and trim because a crabby neighbour in the condo complex threw a fit for polishing the car in the underground. Had to "borrow" my friend's garage on the other side of downtown. Should have seen the stares from people as I drove around with a just-washed car with neon green tape all over it...
Really? What harm does it cause to anyone to polish your car in the underground?...some people's sole purpose in life is to limit everyone else' enjoyment. I would have offered my garage, but it's not heated either.
Old 01-11-2010, 03:58 PM
trickydisco
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by pongobaz
What harm does it cause to anyone to polish your car in the underground?...some people's sole purpose in life is to limit everyone else' enjoyment.
totally
Old 01-11-2010, 04:00 PM
Zookie
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by pongobaz
Really? What harm does it cause to anyone to polish your car in the underground?...some people's sole purpose in life is to limit everyone else' enjoyment. I would have offered my garage, but it's not heated either.
I get that too in my Condo Parking sometimes... Im working on ither one of my cars, people go complain to Security... Then Security comes down and tells me i cant be doing what i am doing... But since i OWN Both my $20,000 Parking Spots, i tell them to F Off... its my Property i can do what i want, so they just take my Plate number down... I do say all this in a Nice Way :P

I doono why it bothers people when im working on my car in my parking Spot... Idiots i must say... Although there is Rules againts working on your car in the Parking... But that applies to Incompitent people, not me :P

But i have 2 Wash Bays with Pressure Washers, Vacume and ETC in my Building so i do my Polishing and Detailing there, They set up like Lights really good there, no Probs
Old 01-11-2010, 04:26 PM
Retrofishy
Advanced

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Zookie
I get that too in my Condo Parking sometimes... Im working on ither one of my cars, people go complain to Security... Then Security comes down and tells me i cant be doing what i am doing... But since i OWN Both my $20,000 Parking Spots, i tell them to F Off... its my Property i can do what i want, so they just take my Plate number down... I do say all this in a Nice Way :P

I doono why it bothers people when im working on my car in my parking Spot... Idiots i must say... Although there is Rules againts working on your car in the Parking... But that applies to Incompitent people, not me :P

But i have 2 Wash Bays with Pressure Washers, Vacume and ETC in my Building so i do my Polishing and Detailing there, They set up like Lights really good there, no Probs
Nice Condo having wash bays!!!
Old 01-11-2010, 04:50 PM
Zookie
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by Retrofishy
Nice Condo having wash bays!!!
Yea, Both Wash Bays are Fitted with Proper Lighting and Full Pressure Washers with Vacume, Scrub Brush, Liquid Wax and Spotless Filter Water Wash
Old 01-11-2010, 06:03 PM
trickydisco
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Zookie
Yea, Both Wash Bays are Fitted with Proper Lighting and Full Pressure Washers with Vacume, Scrub Brush, Liquid Wax and Spotless Filter Water Wash
wow.....i wish I had that in my building...but there's only 40 suites where I live...smallllll, no facilities of any kind.

Quick Reply: The Official Canadian Spotted Thread