Premier Mobile coming to Calgary

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2006, 06:52 PM
483hp
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Premier Mobile coming to Calgary

Hi guys,

I’m thinking of inviting the crew from Premier Mobile in LA up to Calgary. For those of you unfamiliar with them, their website is www.premiermobilegroup.com. These guys are truly the best at applying protective film. I am inviting them up to do my new car that’s arriving in July.

Would anybody here be interested in having them apply film to your own car(s) in that month?

I’ve spoken to them already and I need to confirm a certain number of cars before they will book a trip up to Calgary. Therefore I’m soliciting interest at this time to see if I can sign up enough cars. I already have names for a few people who want to do this with me so I’m looking to fill the rest of the quota and book a firm date.

I’d like to stress that I’m not trying to make any money off of this. If you are interested, please PM me with your name, contact details, and the number of vehicles. If it looks like we have enough cars, I’ll get you in contact with them to get a quote. If you’re ok with their quote you can pay them directly when the time comes.

Price wise, I can tell you that I’ve gotten quotes in town for similar coverage and it is slightly more. So it’s a no-brainer given the skill level that they guys possess! Nobody in town can match the quality of the install.

Quick Reply: Premier Mobile coming to Calgary