Notices

981 S pricing

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2023, 09:26 AM
pfitzsim
Burning Brakes

Received 194 Likes on 136 Posts

Originally Posted by RDMcG
Personally I would wait. The economic outlook is a bit grim right now, markets are falling, house prices are dropping and there is a record amount of personal debt. A lot of very low interest mortgages are coming up for renewal and I would think that most markets will soften/ Already happening in the classic car very high end markets. My sense is that we will see a drop.
Ronan - agreed 100% on the outlook statement. The only counter argument I would make for buying now vs later is the uncertainty of our expiration dates. I know we all have similar stories but just this past weekend a guy I know died of a cardiac arrest while out for his Sunday run (64 years old, no known medical conditions etc.). That being said there are others that smoke a pack a day, drink like a fish and live until 95. While waiting for prices to drop certainly makes financial sense it's really hard to turn back the clock.
The following users liked this post:
Bud Fox (10-02-2023)
Old 10-15-2023, 12:55 AM
TypeZero
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Agreed, I'm going to hold off for now as I need funds for other purchases. Possible more rate hikes and with what's going on around the world, I'm just going to hold off.

Quick Reply: 981 S pricing