Notices

OT - Long shot - Ibiza anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2023, 10:37 AM
blassy
Instructor

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
Default OT - Long shot - Ibiza anyone?

So my wife has qualified for the world triathlon championships in Ibiza this year and will be representing Canada in her age group.
We leave in about a month and taking the kids with us. I do realize it’s not the ideal kids destination but it’s not high season and we’ll be staying at a family resort on the coast.
Any suggestions on things to do/places to visit/ restaurant ideas?
Never been. Girls are 8 and 11 so we’ll be long asleep before the nightlife kicks in.
Old 03-31-2023, 09:36 PM
george44
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Hello Blassy, don't know what you have heard about Ibiza. It is not Sodoma and Gomora we've heard about from the Bible. Don't know where you will stay, I've always stayed in Ibiza City and I am familiar with Playa Den Bossa. There won't be much opened April or May in terms of clubs. You can spend your entire vacation on the island and not even know there are night clubs, they are not in your face. You won't see drunken people in the streets, drug addicts, fights, violent crime, or I have not seen in the last 10 years I've spent my summer vacations there. It is safe, orderly, things run on time, it's not manana, it is clean, it is civilized.

There is an open air concert on April 29 in Dalt Villa, Ibiza center, from 5:00 pm to midnight. For more info on discos and what to do => https://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/

What to do? There is the castle in Ibiza town, the old town itself, the harbour; 4 wheel RV tours; rent a car and drive around the island; take the ferry to Formentera, rent a car and drive around the island

Quick Reply: OT - Long shot - Ibiza anyone?