Notices

Any Ontario Drivers run without a front plate?

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2023 | 04:14 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Dannyboy911
Got stopped today by an AHole cop specifically for not having a front plate... coming from a off ramp ahead of me, he slowed down to let me pass then flipped the cherries.
gave me a ticket for "not displaying 2 license plates" and a warning for having a tinted rear plate cover
110$ fine
​​​​​I have met and come across many cops in the past and by far he takes the cake for being the biggest D-Bag
Yeah you got a ticket for something you did that was clearly illegal and you knew it, and dont tell me , you insulted him by playing dumb... i think this post speaks for itself who is who

you want to run without a front plate ? do it .. but dont be a whiney little b!tch when you get a ticket,
The following 2 users liked this post by theiceman:
Adamant1971 (11-21-2023), IXLR8 (11-21-2023)
Old 11-21-2023 | 05:10 PM
IXLR8
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by theiceman
you want to run without a front plate?
All they need to do is move to a province or state that does not require a front plate, or instead of whining on here, write your MPP. That or buy a few thousand acres of private land and you can do anything on it, even drive without insurance.

Do I think it is fair for a vehicle from another province or state that only requires a rear plate to drive where both front and rear plates are required? Nope, but that is the way it is.

My dad always told me you can do anything in life as long as you are willing to suffer the consequences.
The following 2 users liked this post by IXLR8:
Adamant1971 (11-21-2023), theiceman (11-22-2023)

Quick Reply: Any Ontario Drivers run without a front plate?