Notices

2015 981 Valuation

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2020, 06:05 PM
enzojr
Intermediate

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

You have a unique (in a positive way) spec and the PSE is definitely a bonus and rarity on a base 981. Low mileage (assuming all up to date maintenance) is also a plus. I would say given winter is approaching, $50k would be fair deal. $60K would definitely be in S territory, and $70K is GTS. You could wait for next spring, but there may be more used cars on the market which will put downward pressure on the price (i.e. back to the normal curve; 2020 was an anomaly).
Old 09-18-2020, 07:53 PM
Greg981
Racer

Received 50 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by enzojr
You have a unique (in a positive way) spec and the PSE is definitely a bonus and rarity on a base 981. Low mileage (assuming all up to date maintenance) is also a plus. I would say given winter is approaching, $50k would be fair deal. $60K would definitely be in S territory, and $70K is GTS. You could wait for next spring, but there may be more used cars on the market which will put downward pressure on the price (i.e. back to the normal curve; 2020 was an anomaly).
Thanks for your reply.

I guess we all think our cars are worth more than they are. Honestly, if it's only worth $50k, I'll keep it. Perhaps I'll list and let the market decide if I'll continue to own. As I said in an earlier post. Worst things could happen than to keep the car.
Still love it but would need to make the time to enjoy it.

Quick Reply: 2015 981 Valuation