Notices

PTN After Dark at Porche Centre of North Toronto

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2020, 12:12 PM
TurboS
Drifting

Received 41 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by 928gt
Wow... seriously? You really *are* getting your news from an ultra-fascist **** far-right website created by one of Hitler's clones. That actually explains a lot.
I am getting information from the only hosting website that is not CENSORING DOCTORS disseminating treatments for Covid.
Google Facebook and youtube CENSORED this video. Why don't you watch it and tell me if anything said was offensive, instead of some preconceived notion planted in your REALLY SMALL NARROW MINDED BRAIN, Explains A lot!

This second telecast has not been Censored yet and its on Youtube. Hopefully that is SHEEPLE approved...............

The following users liked this post:
Nixin (07-29-2020)
Old 07-29-2020, 12:29 PM
#1SomeGuy
Burning Brakes

Received 554 Likes on 331 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark Chen
First of all, these events are outdoors, where the risk of transmission is extremely low. Most people I know, including myself do not wear masks outdoors, but do wear one when in an enclosed space with others (i.e. groceries stores, malls etc...). As all of these events are outdoor events, I do not see why there is a need for everyone to wear a mask. I have been in some grocery stores and supermarkets where some people did not choose to wear masks. Those places were far more crowded compared to car meets and the 2m social distancing measures in these places were consistently broken. In addition, there is no government mandate forcing people to wear masks outdoors, so I really don't see what your point is.
The case in which you referred (the Brampton guy) was for a house party (enclosed small space) which is completely a different issue from any outdoor activities.

Please fact check yourself and hold yourself to some kind of accountability for the statements you make.
Just because there's no mandate and just because it was outdoors and just because some places are worse, does not automatically make it a good idea. There's nothing that says you must wear more than your underwear outside in the winter either, but it's a damn good idea.

I think the point here is meets like this shouldn't be happening in the first place or at very least should take the utmost protective measures. Even if TurboS and Nixin and a few others here don't think masks or distancing or other measures are necessary, doesn't mean they shouldn't do it for the greater good of our society. It's a selfish view point that sadly a lot of people seem to be taking and they can't see past their own shortcomings to realize they are in the wrong.
928gt (07-29-2020)
Old 07-29-2020, 12:41 PM
997turbocab
Burning Brakes

Received 202 Likes on 139 Posts

So should we put speed limiters on cars so nobody speeds? Your arguing against your own point now, but continue to make your argument. The world isn't a safe place..... I bet you at this point more people are getting diagnosed with gonorrhea every day then Covid...and the flu... and EVERYTHING else. If you feel safer wearing a body condom to go in public, just do it. Don't chastise everyone else for not doing it.

The only one that has been selfish through all this is you because you think everyone should agree with your view and everyone else is wrong.... I know who you voted for last election lol
Nixin (07-29-2020)
Old 07-29-2020, 01:59 PM
#1SomeGuy
Burning Brakes

Received 554 Likes on 331 Posts

Originally Posted by 997turbocab
So should we put speed limiters on cars so nobody speeds? Your arguing against your own point now, but continue to make your argument. The world isn't a safe place..... I bet you at this point more people are getting diagnosed with gonorrhea every day then Covid...and the flu... and EVERYTHING else. If you feel safer wearing a body condom to go in public, just do it. Don't chastise everyone else for not doing it.

The only one that has been selfish through all this is you because you think everyone should agree with your view and everyone else is wrong.... I know who you voted for last election lol
Who did I vote for? Wasn't Trudeau if that's what you're thinking.

I'm not arguing against my own point, consistently saying these meets shouldn't happen but I'm trying to be reasonable and find common ground towards being safe about it.
Old 07-29-2020, 02:01 PM
Zookie
Nordschleife Master

Received 86 Likes on 65 Posts

anyways whos all coming to the West End Meet tonight?
Old 07-29-2020, 02:36 PM
9 lives
Pro

Received 43 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Zookie
anyways whos all coming to the West End Meet tonight?
when and where ? Is it another PTN event ?
Old 07-29-2020, 03:04 PM
Zookie
Nordschleife Master

Received 86 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by 9 lives
when and where ? Is it another PTN event ?
yes by invite only in the group
Old 07-29-2020, 03:45 PM
928gt
Burning Brakes

Received 228 Likes on 147 Posts

Old 07-29-2020, 03:56 PM
9 lives
Pro

Received 43 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Zookie
yes by invite only in the group
damn...no facebook for me means not being part of the group so no invite....have a good time. Ha - take some pics !!
Old 07-29-2020, 04:01 PM
ekam
Drifting

Received 507 Likes on 324 Posts

Originally Posted by 9 lives
Ha - take some pics !!
Take pics for karen...
The following 2 users liked this post by ekam:
DG2018GTS (07-29-2020), Nixin (07-29-2020)
Old 07-29-2020, 04:08 PM
il pirata
Banned

Received 166 Likes on 104 Posts

Thread is closed. Several of you will get a PM. In the future please keep political discussions and name calling out of the tech forums.

Quick Reply: PTN After Dark at Porche Centre of North Toronto