Notices

Had it all @ Mosport with Apex y-day

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2019, 07:18 PM
TurboS
Drifting

Received 41 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by gbuff
Oh man, can't wait to see that......Ferrari Club 9/13-15; molto bene! I won't be there for that one but will be back up at Mosport on the 11th and either the 17th or 19th.
Video below:
If this is the Mercedes that won a race, pretty sure that if I had slicks instead of Trofeo's, he would not be very happy.....

Enjoy!
Old 08-25-2019, 09:50 PM
gbuff
Rennlist Member

Received 424 Likes on 290 Posts

Fantastic job! I see what you mean re the tires; T3 and T8 looked a little spooky from here (like they are in my Mini almost ALL THE TIME!) But maybe not. Regardless, you were flying!

Haven't been up since 31 July and great stuff like this makes me realize how much I miss that track.....just did 2 days at the Glen and as good as that track is IMO it's got nothin' on Mosport
Old 08-25-2019, 11:07 PM
TurboS
Drifting

Received 41 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by gbuff
Fantastic job! I see what you mean re the tires; T3 and T8 looked a little spooky from here (like they are in my Mini almost ALL THE TIME!) But maybe not. Regardless, you were flying!

Haven't been up since 31 July and great stuff like this makes me realize how much I miss that track.....just did 2 days at the Glen and as good as that track is IMO it's got nothin' on Mosport
Thank you sir!
That lap was at the end of the session, pressures were too high hence the slides, or maybe I was too focused on the racecar, probably a combination of both.....

Spooky was exceeding the track limits at 5 in the third session, I'll save that for compilation video

I spoke to Ron Fellows today, what an Ambassador to Mosport! He likes the Glen, Road America, VIR. Not a fan of COTA, apparently its not dangerous enough....
Old 08-26-2019, 01:17 AM
Coop
Rennlist Member

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts

Yes sir! The one in pics 2,3 and 6. George Staikos.

Quick Reply: Had it all @ Mosport with Apex y-day