Notices

FS:AWE Tuning 991 turbo exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2019, 10:57 AM
nwilliams
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS:AWE Tuning 991 turbo exhaust

I have a AWE tuning performance full exhaust system with high flow cats that came off my 991 Turbo that I'm looking to get rid of.

Here's the system (I have the diamond black quad tips):
https://www.awe-tuning.com/awe-tunin...rmance-exhaust

Youtube video of the exhaust:

Please make me a reasonable offer...It has been sitting in my basement for a couple of years (since I sold the 991) and would like to see it gone so I'm open to any fair offer.

I am located in Oakville, Ontario and would like to do a GTA deal as it is a large unit and shipping will be pretty involved.

I've also posted this in the classifieds section.

Last edited by nwilliams; 06-03-2019 at 11:37 AM.
Old 06-10-2019, 06:02 PM
nwilliams
Track Day

Price drop...any takers at $1500? I don’t t want to see this great exhaust end up in the garbage and would really like to see it gone. At $1500 this is a steal.
Old 06-10-2020, 11:15 AM
nwilliams
Track Day

I guess I’ll give this a last try...$500?
Old 06-10-2020, 11:03 PM
Lemikson
Rennlist Member

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Wow, that's dirt cheap, better keep it for later days.. Or, I suggest you post it on The Rennlist Marketplace / Parts.
You will need to ship it down to US but it will most likely sell quick if you price it correct.
Ship via Canada Post, they have great on-line shipping calculator and you will figure out cost to have it shipped.
Plug-in some SoCal zip code and that's your worst case cost. List it shipping included.
Canada Post delivers through USPS down it the States and you will have tracking number.
Old 06-11-2020, 12:48 AM
Francis Leung
Advanced

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by nwilliams
I guess I’ll give this a last try...$500?
do you have photos? Does it fit 991.2 targa 4 gts?
Old 06-11-2020, 01:08 AM
nwilliams
Track Day

Originally Posted by Francis Leung
do you have photos? Does it fit 991.2 targa 4 gts?
it’s for a 991.1 Turbo or Turbo S. from what I understand it can be fitted to a 991.2 Turbo/S but it needs an extra part.
Old 06-11-2020, 01:16 AM
nwilliams
Track Day

Originally Posted by Lemikson
Wow, that's dirt cheap, better keep it for later days.. Or, I suggest you post it on The Rennlist Marketplace / Parts.
You will need to ship it down to US but it will most likely sell quick if you price it correct.
Ship via Canada Post, they have great on-line shipping calculator and you will figure out cost to have it shipped.
Plug-in some SoCal zip code and that's your worst case cost. List it shipping included.
Canada Post delivers through USPS down it the States and you will have tracking number.
thanks for the advice! I had it in the classifieds for over a year and no one bought it. A couple of guys inquired but never pulled the trigger. I only posted on the Canadian classifieds which is probably why. I’m sure you’re right...it’ll move quickly in the US if priced right. Was trying to save myself the headache in hopes of doing a local deal but that hasn’t worked out.

i figured a $7000 ($4695 USD + shipping) full exhaust at $1500 Was like giving it away lol. At $500 it’s the same price as a tint job! When I owned a Porsche I would of been all over it..not sure what the issue is?
Old 06-11-2020, 02:01 AM
Francis Leung
Advanced

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by nwilliams
it’s for a 991.1 Turbo or Turbo S. from what I understand it can be fitted to a 991.2 Turbo/S but it needs an extra part.
thanks for the quick response looks like it won’t work for my car.

Quick Reply: FS:AWE Tuning 991 turbo exhaust