Notices

911T review

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2018, 10:33 AM
JonCanadian
Racer

Received 46 Likes on 30 Posts

Thanks for the pics and for the tip about shelf solution. It looks very doable to put a decent dog bed back there. Much easier than having to do it with the seats in place.
Old 10-30-2018, 10:57 AM
Loess
Three Wheelin'

Received 170 Likes on 90 Posts

Originally Posted by JonCanadian
Thanks for the pics and for the tip about shelf solution. It looks very doable to put a decent dog bed back there. Much easier than having to do it with the seats in place.
The bucket seats don't fold forward so it may be difficult for a larger dog to get back there and if you get the standard seats, you will get the finished back seats. You can delete the rear seats in other markets but not in NA I believe.
Old 10-30-2018, 12:18 PM
JonCanadian
Racer

Received 46 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Loess
The bucket seats don't fold forward so it may be difficult for a larger dog to get back there and if you get the standard seats, you will get the finished back seats. You can delete the rear seats in other markets but not in NA I believe.
Damn. I thought I had found my solution. Earlier this year I was cross-shopping a 911 and a BMW M3 (yah yah apples and oranges and different price points etc). One of the reasons we settled on the M3 was that we could not get a rear seat delete in the base or S and would have had to do something custom to fit the dog in the cabin. While I'm very happy with the M3, I still have a 911 itch that needs scratching.
Old 10-30-2018, 12:36 PM
Loess
Three Wheelin'

Received 170 Likes on 90 Posts

If you get the standard seats you could remove the back seats yourself and install the factory rear seat delete carpets.

Quick Reply: 911T review