Notices

FS: 2008 Cayman S (Toronto)

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2018 | 05:26 PM
Chris_Bangle
Rennlist Member

Default FS: 2008 Cayman S (Toronto)

2008 Cayman S. Black with a black interior. Sport seats. Sport Chrono. Bose PCM. 19” Carrera wheels. Michelin PS2s. 81,500km. Car originally sold by Downtown Porsche in Toronto. Both previous owners. Both previous owners took great care of the car. It was not winter driven and stored indoors.

I bought the car three months ago and was hoping to keep it for a while. I drive less than 5000km per year and wanted to build a fun weekend / track toy.Due to a change in personal circumstances the track / car budget will go elsewhere and I am selling the car.

The previous owner spent more than $20,000CAD (ALL PRICES IN CAD) on modifications and maintenance. I have spent around $6,200CAD in reliability and performance modifications after doing a lot of research. Bore scoring check done by Henry Costa at Refined Motorsport during my pre-purchase inspection. No issues. Oil analysis done by Leo at Tweaks Performance within the last 10k. Again no issues.

Brief summary of the modifications:

Rennline pedals. Cayman R fixed wing. Cayman R door panels. GT3 vent. Joe Toth front splitter & rear diffuser (easily removable with stock parts available). Bilstein PSS9 coilovers. Cayman R alignment specs & corner balance. Custom exhaust. GT3 throttle body. Custom plenum. Dyno tuned at Evoms. GT3 Master Brake Cylinder. FVD Motorsport Oil Pan. Third Radiator Kit. Mantis Pulley. GT3 Brake Ducts. Numeric Racing Shifter (Porsche SSK and stock units available). Numeric Shift Cables. LN Thermostat (not yet installed). Oil and coolant change done less than 100km ago. I was also planning on adding a light weight flywheel and replacing the clutch but did not get to this. Receipts for all work done by me and the previous owner. 1st owner serviced the car at DFC so those records are available as well. I got 18" stock winter wheels and tires just in case and can include them for an additional $1,500CAD.

The car is fast. It also handles and sounds great. The car is displayed at Azores Car Sales located at 877 College St, Toronto, Ontario. The owner is a friend who is graciously helping me with the sale.

Asking $41,500CAD

CONTACT ME AT LEVAABR [AT] GMAIL COM

Quick Reply: FS: 2008 Cayman S (Toronto)