Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Track Insurance Check-In

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2016 | 07:39 PM
Deansdream
Three Wheelin'

Default OpenTrack came through

Posted in the GT3 forum, but will repost here. Car was totaled and they came through with check for full value. Happy to recommend them.
Old 11-01-2016 | 10:16 PM
NYoutftr
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Difool
Sorry to revive this. I've been trying to reach TheOpenTrack to answer a couple questions and get a quote. I've sent 2 emails (two weeks ago, and last week) and used their online "contact us" form last week. I called to day and left a message (no one answered). Blake Insurance or something like it is what picked up. I tried getting a listing of extensions with the lookup but it was empty.

*Edit - See below - a bunch of crossed wires, they are fine*
Originally Posted by rap
I have just used Lockton. Received proceeds total reimbursement plus salvage title in three weeks. Very easy to deal with. This was the first time I submitted a claim.
if you feel comfortable, would you share how the process worked with you being able to keep car with new salvage title.

I have been wondering how something like that works?
Thanks
David
Old 12-12-2016 | 09:20 PM
goofballdeluxe
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Deansdream
Unfortunately, I had an incident at Palmer two weeks ago, and have filed a claim with OpenTrack. Body shop and mechanic have said the car is toast, but am still waiting for an adjuster to look at it. Will keep you informed as to how it goes.
Sure wish you'd included this information in the seats you are now trying to sell to your fellow Rennlisters in the For Sale section....

https://rennlist.com/forums/parts-ma...ket-seats.html

Quick Reply: Track Insurance Check-In