0%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

2015 US Grand Prix

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2015 | 01:59 PM
LoanWolf
Pro

Originally Posted by Astroman
Looking at the video again, LH picked up 3 caps. He tossed one to Rosberg, and evidently Vettel was just out of sight to the right (he handed a third hat to someone). It just so happened that Rosberg was pouting (er sitting) far away like a little baby (er true professional) which is why the hat was thrown instead of handed.
Old 10-28-2015 | 02:02 PM
PLNewman
Burning Brakes

Nico Nico Nico
Old 10-28-2015 | 03:16 PM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Just watched it again and there was nothing that Lewis did wrong, just handing the hats out to the other two guys.

If looks could kill, the Mercedes chap was about to pounce on Nico, but lewis gave him a good pat on the shoulder as if to say, "just let it go"
Old 10-28-2015 | 04:59 PM
PPo
Drifting

Originally Posted by CFGT3
Just watched it again and there was nothing that Lewis did wrong, just handing the hats out to the other two guys.
If one of my kids was a Rosberg fan, and he/she saw how Rosberg reacted at the post race activities, I would want to sit my child down and talk to them about how inappropriate his actions where.

Being paid millions to represent and drive for Mercedes means you suck it up and be a big boy. If you want to cry, go back to racing with children.

Now that I have had time to reflect on the entire race, I recommend that Mercedes dump Rosberg and hire Riccardo, Bottas, Hulkenburg, or somebody that can act like a professional race car driver. You simply don't need a sulking silver spoon pretty boy impacting the brand. Perhaps somebody else on the grid can give Hamilton some competition.
Old 10-28-2015 | 09:28 PM
333pg333
Rennlist Member

lolsss...
Attached Images  
Old 10-28-2015 | 10:15 PM
FGL28
Anjin San
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by PPo
If one of my kids was a Rosberg fan, and he/she saw how Rosberg reacted at the post race activities, I would want to sit my child down and talk to them about how inappropriate his actions where.

Being paid millions to represent and drive for Mercedes means you suck it up and be a big boy. If you want to cry, go back to racing with children.

Now that I have had time to reflect on the entire race, I recommend that Mercedes dump Rosberg and hire Riccardo, Bottas, Hulkenburg, or somebody that can act like a professional race car driver. You simply don't need a sulking silver spoon pretty boy impacting the brand. Perhaps somebody else on the grid can give Hamilton some competition.
I am willing to bet that if Riccardo moves to Mercedes both Hamiltion and Riccardo will further up their respective skill levels.
Old 10-29-2015 | 07:14 AM
333pg333
Rennlist Member

Would love to see Ricci in the Merc. Watching him just get passed like he was looking for a parking spot was grating. However, having a car that is so far superior to the others is really not a good look for any race series. Hopefully some parity will be discovered in the off season.
Old 10-29-2015 | 05:27 PM
PPo
Drifting

Originally Posted by 333pg333
lolsss...
AHAHAHAAAAA!!! Great! Thanks for sharing...
Old 10-29-2015 | 05:27 PM
PPo
Drifting

Originally Posted by FGL28
I am willing to bet that if Riccardo moves to Mercedes both Hamiltion and Riccardo will further up their respective skill levels.
Agreed. Very good observation sir!
Old 10-30-2015 | 01:06 PM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

just read in Autoweek that the organizer for the USGP took it in the shorts. Combination of

1. Lack of interest in F1 (no competition, lack of sound etc).

2. Weather played a big part as a lot of people were not able to get to the track and concessions were down.

3. The Mexican GP a week after teh USGP took away those fans that would have come up from Mexico to watch
Old 10-30-2015 | 02:07 PM
Circuit Motorsports
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

just read in Autoweek that the organizer for the USGP took it in the shorts. Combination of

2. Weather played a big part as a lot of people were not able to get to the track and concessions were down.

3. The Mexican GP a week after teh USGP took away those fans that would have come up from Mexico to watch
4. Bernie's ludicrous fees.
Old 10-30-2015 | 08:20 PM
FGL28
Anjin San
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Circuit Motorsports
4. Bernie's massive extortion.
FIFY
Old 10-30-2015 | 09:41 PM
ilko
Agent Orange
Rennlist Member

Man, that really sucks. COTA's been struggling from what I've heard and this isn't good at all. Really hope that next year is much better for the organizers otherwise I can see the USGP disappearing from the calendar. And it's such a great track and always a great race to watch
Old 10-30-2015 | 10:20 PM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by ilko
Man, that really sucks. COTA's been struggling from what I've heard and this isn't good at all. Really hope that next year is much better for the organizers otherwise I can see the USGP disappearing from the calendar. And it's such a great track and always a great race to watch
+Juan. Don't think COTA will play out the 10 year commitment to the USGP. If its not compelling to watch F1 on TV, people are certainly not going to shell out big money for airfare, hotels, tix etc.
Old 10-31-2015 | 11:31 AM
997rs4.0
Race Car

Originally Posted by PPo
If one of my kids was a Rosberg fan, and he/she saw how Rosberg reacted at the post race activities, I would want to sit my child down and talk to them about how inappropriate his actions where. Being paid millions to represent and drive for Mercedes means you suck it up and be a big boy. If you want to cry, go back to racing with children. Now that I have had time to reflect on the entire race, I recommend that Mercedes dump Rosberg and hire Riccardo, Bottas, Hulkenburg, or somebody that can act like a professional race car driver. You simply don't need a sulking silver spoon pretty boy impacting the brand. Perhaps somebody else on the grid can give Hamilton some competition.
I would do the same to my kids,

But, I see Nico being extremely disappointed with himself after making a big mistake. He had the race won!

The disappointment/frustration shows me that he has the energy/drive to win! I would be a lot more worried about his future if he would have showed up at ceremony like nothing had happened and been complacent!

Quick Reply: 2015 US Grand Prix