Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mid-O "Full Course" @ 4+ miles

Old 09-22-2015, 05:23 PM
gbuff
Rennlist Member

Received 360 Likes on 259 Posts
Default Mid-O "Full Course" @ 4+ miles

NASA is showing the above for Friday of their upcoming event--anyone know what the "Full" course is? I've run the "real short" course where you right-turn into the infield as soon as you come out of T1 (boy, THAT'S an eye-opener) but never a 4 mile config.
Old 09-22-2015, 07:55 PM
Jim Child
Three Wheelin'

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by gbuff
NASA is showing the above for Friday of their upcoming event--anyone know what the "Full" course is? I've run the "real short" course where you right-turn into the infield as soon as you come out of T1 (boy, THAT'S an eye-opener) but never a 4 mile config.
Typo. There is no 4 mile configuration. There is the Club Course with a published length of 2.4 miles, and the Pro Course with a published length of 2.258. NASA runs both configurations, so it is difficult to determine what they mean by the "Full" course.
Old 09-22-2015, 09:28 PM
gbuff
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Jim Child
Typo. There is no 4 mile configuration. There is the Club Course with a published length of 2.4 miles, and the Pro Course with a published length of 2.258. NASA runs both configurations, so it is difficult to determine what they mean by the "Full" course.
Yeah, Jim, I've certainly driven both of those many times.....maybe they used a form from one of the other tracks for the schedule? Dunno.

Thanks!
Old 09-22-2015, 09:35 PM
gbuff
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by gbuff
Yeah, Jim, I've certainly driven both of those many times.....maybe they used a form from one of the other tracks for the schedule? Dunno.

Thanks!
Just looked up Road America--full course is 4.048 miles. They were there earlier in the year. Question answered
Old 09-23-2015, 12:05 PM
Kein_Ersatz
Rennlist Member

Received 242 Likes on 171 Posts

For PCA CLub Race (as with other Pro series) we run the Pro Course, as it facilitates passing into the keyhole, would expect that to be it.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Mid-O "Full Course" @ 4+ miles