Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Montreal F1

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2015 | 11:49 AM
the flyin' scotsman
Rennlist Member

Default Montreal F1

not sure if there is poll started so was looking for comments wrt what we believe the big teams will bring this weekend.

I would think Hammy is out for blood and given he is mature enough shall destroy the field and win by a large margin or his previous temprament shall shine through and spearhead Nico on the start line.

Both Ferraris should fair well as should Red Bulls and the sister team. Be interesting to see if Williams can improve on there less than stellar year so far.

Honda will really be tested on the long straights not only their engine reliability and also the fuel consumption which is reported to be very high.

Should be a good one
Old 06-02-2015 | 06:55 PM
Coochas
Rennlist Member

Coochas Irene and I will be watching from grandstand 11 with a nice view of T1-3. That's where we sat last year.

I look for history to repeat itself with MB brake problems and Vettel takes the flag!
Old 06-02-2015 | 10:23 PM
ilko
Agent Orange
Rennlist Member

Heading up on Thursday. In Grandstand 24 as usual.

Circuit Gilles Villeneuve has the tendency to reward underdogs. And by that I don't mean Nico, but further down the pecking order. The track is very hard on the brakes and ERS failures are likely.

Ferrari and Honda have used some of their engine tokens for this race, so their pace in theory should be better. M-B is mum on their engines, although I read that both cars will have new power units for this race. Renault-powered cars appear to be duds on paper.

Quick Reply: Montreal F1