Sponsored by:

World Challenge at Mosport this weekend

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2015, 02:25 PM
PPo
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TrackdayRSA.
I saw it differently...if they had shown the yellow earlier then the field would not have come through T1 at full speed. The safety car did not pick up the field until the fourth lap.
Hmmm... now I am curious, I will watch again to be sure. Interestingly enough, before the safety car came out, my wife said: "Wow, they take the corner really fast with the yellow flag out...". I do believe the turn one flagger was spot on, but then again with three kids at my feet and loud cars, I could very well be 100% wrong...
Old 05-20-2015, 02:27 PM
PPo
Drifting

Originally Posted by Charles A. Toupin
The Bentleys are awesome! I bought a shirt of the team.

My transponder was not working during qualifying. Started last, finished second! Overheated the tires while closing on P1. Got the margin to 3 seconds, then I had to let go. Finished P2 on Sunday too. Great weekend overall!

c.
Well done!!!

I have a 924S racer in my garage... Seeing you in the race inspired me to get it out again. See you next year on the track?
Old 05-20-2015, 03:04 PM
Charles A. Toupin
Addict
Rennlist Member

Wink

Originally Posted by PPo
Well done!!!

I have a 924S racer in my garage... Seeing you in the race inspired me to get it out again. See you next year on the track?
Glad it gives you the idea to track it again.

I don't know if my future holds any racing. I wish, but life is taking care of me properly these days...

c.
Old 05-20-2015, 03:06 PM
Charles A. Toupin
Addict
Rennlist Member

Wink

Originally Posted by Radio996
Whoo haa! Congratulations Charles, this news reached Tremblant on Monday. You were the talk of the town. Very well done ! Especially for someone who was about to hang his driving gloves!
Yeah, well, I'm second in the standings... I'm quite good at WGI, Calabogie and Tremblant, so it could have been my year, but it won't...

c.
Old 05-27-2015, 10:24 PM
GTgears
Nordschleife Master

Received 123 Likes on 86 Posts

GTS is on nbcsports right now. TC is on later. Both will be replayed again later tonight at more west coast friendly times.

Quick Reply: World Challenge at Mosport this weekend