Nizer
Rennlist Member

https://rennlist.com/forums/racing-a...aas-to-f1.html
Old 04-12-2014 | 01:45 AM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by D.Keshler
That would be grand. Isn't he testing for Caterham or one of the other minnows?
Yes
Old 04-12-2014 | 01:57 AM
hacker-pschorr
Administrator

Originally Posted by Circuit Motorsports
They will sign whoever brings 10-20mil. I don't see any of those kids bringing 10-20 mil.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ric...ock-net-worth/
Old 04-12-2014 | 09:45 AM
Kein_Ersatz
Rennlist Member

Default GoDaddy Danny-Girl

Well in the end it is about money, and given the first season or longer it will be a building effort with little hope of a podium finish, Danny-girl or similar "high profile" US based celeb driver may be a good choice to garner TV screen time and thus ad dollars. GoDaddy could be interested in more Intl visibility.

Pick one driver for PR (ad funds) and another for car development. Given the ERS tie in maybe Tesla and Musk would be interested in sponsorship.
Old 04-12-2014 | 10:01 AM
Coochas
Rennlist Member

Well I didn't want to give it away but Haas saw some of my Atom and FM videos and I'm going to be the prime driver.
Unless they throw in a residence in Monaco, I'm gonna bail.
The following users liked this post:
KEPetersen (06-20-2021)
Old 04-12-2014 | 02:50 PM
FGL28
Anjin San
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Kein_Ersatz
Well in the end it is about money, and given the first season or longer it will be a building effort with little hope of a podium finish, Danny-girl or similar "high profile" US based celeb driver may be a good choice to garner TV screen time and thus ad dollars. GoDaddy could be interested in more Intl visibility.

Pick one driver for PR (ad funds) and another for car development. Given the ERS tie in maybe Tesla and Musk would be interested in sponsorship.
I get that but in my mind I to would take a Couple of Billion Dollars for Start up and development. to bring on a marginal driver.

Haas' mobile wind tunnel is one thing that may be a tool that could be a game changer.

But Coochas, make sure your place in Monaco has a couple of guest rooms for your Rennlist buddies.
Old 04-12-2014 | 02:57 PM
Coochas
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by FGL28
I get that but in my mind I to would take a Couple of Billion Dollars for Start up and development. to bring on a marginal driver.

Haas' mobile wind tunnel is one thing that may be a tool that could be a game changer.

But Coochas, make sure your place in Monaco has a couple of guest rooms for your Rennlist buddies.
Of course. Guest chalet.
Old 04-25-2014 | 10:58 AM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Default Alexander Rossi

Caterham has confirmed that Alexander Rossi will drive for the team in FP1 for the Canadian and United States Grand Prix.

Rossi is Caterham's reserve driver and vying for FP1 outings with test and reserve driver Robin Frijns. Having yet to drive the 2014 car, Rossi will get his first opportunity in Montreal in early June, while he will also be in the car at his home grand prix in Austin as he was in 2013. Rossi said he has a lot of time on the simulator but is looking forward to getting to know the car on track.

“Each time I step into F1 machinery there is an important job to do,” Rossi said. “Montreal and Austin are important races for me and I want to thank Caterham for the opportunity to continue my development to a full time race seat in F1.

“My GP2 program combined with my F1 team Reserve Driver duties give me invaluable insight and experience for my future. I've built up a lot of hours in the F1 simulator already this year, but Montreal will be my first visit behind the wheel of the CT05 on track. I look forward to a positive runplan for both the Canadian and USA sessions.”

Team principal Cyril Abiteboul said Caterham does not want to overly distract Rossi from his GP2 season, but says time in the F1 car is important for him to progress.

“Alexander will be continuing his development with two more FP1 sessions for us in Canada and the USA,” Abiteboul said. “While his focus this year is firmly on GP2 we are pleased to give him more opportunities to play an active role in the F1 team's race weekends and to have him help us develop our car at two races that are very important for us, both in terms of our season overall and with the strong support we have commercially in the North American continent.”
Old 04-25-2014 | 02:13 PM
Phokaioglaukos
Rennlist Member

US-centric, but will it be based in England? Amazing how many of the F1 teams are there. To build the infrastructure in the US will be a real challenge.
Old 06-03-2023 | 11:33 AM
cooler2442
Rennlist Member

Any cleaning lady's have news if the 4RS will continue into MY25 or at least partially?
Old 06-03-2023 | 02:12 PM
rubber_ducky
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by cooler2442
Any cleaning lady's have news if the 4RS will continue into MY25 or at least partially?
it seems that you posted your question in a near decade old thread that is entirely unrelated to your question. Just FYI

Quick Reply: BREAKING NEWS: It's official, FIA grants US based team F1 license